My only job is cleaning houses

State and local government assistance programs.
JMichales
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My only job is cleaning houses

Post by JMichales »

I recently left my husband and I have 4 kids and I've been living at a motel for a month now, so I really need any assistance I can get. I do clean houses but I do it for cash and it barely covers my rent for the week. I have no idea where to go to get help?
I would also love my kids to have something for Christmas their ages are 16, 11, and 3 year old twins (all girls). Please guide me to where I could possibly get gifts for them and "possibly" get help finding a place for my kids and I. Thanks so much.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: My only job is cleaning houses

Post by Admin »

There are a host of low income assistance programs that provide Christmas items, help in finding a place, and maybe even job training to get you away from house cleaning. So all of them may be an option for you and your twins and other kids.
JMichales wrote:I recently left my husband and I have 4 kids and I've been living at a motel for a month now, so I really need any assistance I can get. I do clean houses but I do it for cash and it barely covers my rent for the week. I have no idea where to go to get help?
I would also love my kids to have something for Christmas their ages are 16, 11, and 3 year old twins (all girls). Please guide me to where I could possibly get gifts for them and "possibly" get help finding a place for my kids and I. Thanks so much.
Rufina Gonzalez

Post by Rufina Gonzalez »

I have went to court and have to be out of my home by Friday July 16. I have a 3 boy and a 1 year old girl, their father and I have been together for over 10 years never married and when I found out he was hiding his bad habits I told him to leave. Since then October 2017 he has refused to help in any way and so we got evicted and he had the lights cut off and I just started my new job cleaning houses August 6. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear about the financial challenge of lights, eviction, etc. But good for you on starting a new job!v Or soon to be in future. As you work and bring in an income, we have other information on job training, extra income, and more. So you can gain new skills and ideally a higher income. As an example, find job training programs.
Rufina Gonzalez wrote: I just started my new job cleaning houses August 6. Please help.