Trying to get my identification

State and local government assistance programs.
Saint Mark
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Trying to get my identification

Post by Saint Mark »

About a week and a half ago, My wife and I walked here to Huntsville Alabama from Jena Louisiana. (Took two weeks). We currently are homeless and
Have been living at the Salvation Army for a while until we got jobs then found out that since she works the evening shift she will only get 4 hours sleep each night as the Salvation Army kicks everyone out at 4 am.
Now we are sleeping on the streets and under various overpass around town trying to avoid getting a trespassing charge.
We are not really wanting a handout or to be given anything, we both are more than willing to work for anything that it takes to live.
We are looking for something, anything that can be called a place to live and even tried going to various hotels around town until we ran out of money, preferred not in a bad environment.
If you know of anything that would help please feel free to contact either of us by leaving a message at FIRST STOP on stokes street or when we check our email on as our phone will be shut off tonight at midnight for lack of payment
"I have been trying for over three years to get my identification, I have joined with the United way and was able to send off for my birth certificate last Monday. It's hard to get your ID when you have no living family or no ID to get your ID."
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Trying to get my identification

Post by Admin »

Sometimes a community action agency in Alabama may be able to give you advice on how to get an identification. Whether it is a birth certificate or license you need, they may be able to help.
Saint Mark wrote:About a week and a half ago, My wife and I walked here to Huntsville Alabama from Jena Louisiana.
"I have been trying for over three years to get my identification, I have joined with the United way and was able to send off for my birth certificate last Monday. It's hard to get your ID when you have no living family or no ID to get your ID."