Struggling registered nurse

State and local government assistance programs.
babytime
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Struggling registered nurse

Post by babytime »

Assistance with back rent and utilities, car ,etc. I was injured on job in October 2015. Very little income, daughter works basically to pay childcare for 3 year old child. She has a support hearing pending, very desperate in danger of being evicted and losing car. Have been to court on work compensation ruled in my favor. I am a Registered nurse looking to return to work by August.
Virginia

Re: Struggling registered nurse

Post by Virginia »

A onetime payment for help with paying rent. My husband was fired while in a medical induced coma. He has a lung disease. I haven't been able to work in 5 in a half years due to my 17 years. Old daughter’s chronic illness that requires around the clock care from me. I started to apply for jobs. I am a licensed registered nurse and I am eager to go back to work. I just need a one-time assistance to catch up. I hope you can help us. Thank you for taking the time to review this.
MetaWorldPeace

Re: Struggling registered nurse

Post by MetaWorldPeace »

I and my 7 year old son recently moved to Arizona and I just had a baby one week ago. I was working until a month ago. I’m a traveling registered nurse so I do contract work. I had benefits but they only last up to the last day of the month in which was worked. The company does not offer maternity leave or short term disability so I had to save just to get a little time off.
I paid my January and February rent in advance and stocked up on food to last me to September I had just enough money left to cover the utilities and gas for July and partially for February. I was anticipating being back at work by now because I was reassured that I would be hired as full time staff by the hospital, but can’t seem to get in contact with the nurse manager about what’s going on. In the the meantime I have been putting in applications everywhere and heard nothing so far.
Basically I need help with March's rent and I am 14 days late paying my water bill. I anticipate they will be cutting it off any day, if not today. I also still have to figure out how my son will get back and forth to school since we stay too far for him to catch the bus. I have been taking him thus far but its been costing me almost 3 tanks of gas a week at $55 per fill up. I just need some help until I can get back to work.
I'm even willing to pay the money back. I have a hard time asking for help, especially since I'm a registered nurse and I usually the one giving the help not needing it. I have been ran in circles calling all the local agencies who either have you leave a message, tell you to call back in a week, or give you a number to call that more than likely you have already tried. I have also tried local churches who say you have to be a member and the local catholic church in which I spoke to the answering machine. I really don't know what else to do.