We are preparing for a new baby boy

State and local government assistance programs.
Schwab
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

We are preparing for a new baby boy

Post by Schwab »

My boyfriend and I are expecting a baby boy in 5 weeks and our rent is due on the 7th and we don't have enough. We have a 425 dollar rent on just his minimum wage job at Hardees on top of our electric bill and a 141 dollar security deposit for the next 3 months added to it.
We've tried to make ends meet and we just don't have enough with gas prices, food, preparing for our baby, doctor bills, it's a lot to handle and I'm looking for any kind of help to pay our rent this month so we don't lose the only place we have to raise a baby. Please help!
KristenK

Re: We are preparing for a new baby boy

Post by KristenK »

Hello, I'm a new mother of a baby boy. Were I was living the building was in foreclosure but was not aware. My son is currently in the NICU and will be coming home soon. I found an apartment but do to the circumstances I am unable to come up with first and security. I
did find an apartment for us but in need of find ingredients funding to get on my feet. Please let me know of any way I can apply for the initial help to have a place for my son after he is discharged. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While we may not be able to help you with the rent, we can direct you to free baby supplies which can get you off on the right foot. It will help your newborn get settled in after they leave the NICU, which will then free up your income for paying for your housing, bills, and other costs. So the benefits to this form of support are numerous.
KristenK wrote:Hello, I'm a new mother of a baby boy. Were I was living the building was in foreclosure but was not aware. My son is currently in the NICU and will be coming home soon. I found an apartment but do to the circumstances I am unable to come up with first and security. I
did find an apartment for us but in need of find ingredients funding to get on my feet. Please let me know of any way I can apply for the initial help to have a place for my son after he is discharged. Thank you for your time.
Jean Smith

Post by Jean Smith »

Hello, our family lives in Boise, Idaho and our preparing for a new baby boy. We have hit a wall and are in need of any help that we can get. I have been on bed rest in the hospital for 1 month now due to my water breaking/pre term labor, it has been very hard for our family as I have lost my job due to this, and we also have 2 other children ages 5 and 2 years old. I will be on best rest until December and have been here since the beginning of October, after we have our new baby we will still be dealing with hardship since our child will be in the NICU for quite some time possibly two months. My husband is in the Air Force in Mountain Home and works security forces he is our only source of income at this point and it isn’t getting us by. We have household bills stacking up not to mention and new baby and we have nowhere to turn.
Finch

Post by Finch »

I have 4 children; 3 boys, 1 girl, 8 year boy, 12 year old boy, and 15 year old boy and 15 year old girl. We are also preparing for a new baby boy. I am currently losing my home. I out of work with no family and very little resources. I do my best to give them a good home education etc. I just can't keep up with bills as broke.
I have used this last resort due to lack of funds for Christmas. I do side jobs. I clean. I am a CNA but it's now no work. Rent is to high and school is expensive and my kids can't do sports. I've come to terms. I just need some assistance in giving my kids a smile on Christmas morning. Anything will help please. I donate constantly and shop for my family weekly on family day just to get at least clothes. Thank you. Toni
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Wait, just so we understand, you have 4 kids (now pregnant again) and you can't even afford the 4 you have? Horrible decision of course. Sadly we say this all the time...people have one or more babies and they are clueless what it takes to raise them.
Anyhow, it is so sad for your kids and what you are doing to them. So maybe these free Christmas by mail programs can help them.
Finch wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:36 am I have 4 children; 3 boys, 1 girl, 8 year boy, 12 year old boy, and 15 year old boy and 15 year old girl. We are also preparing for a new baby boy. I am currently losing my home. I out of work with no family and very little resources. I do my best to give them a good home education etc. I just can't keep up with bills as broke.
I have used this last resort due to lack of funds for Christmas. I do side jobs. I clean. I am a CNA but it's now no work. Rent is to high and school is expensive and my kids can't do sports. I've come to terms. I just need some assistance in giving my kids a smile on Christmas morning. Anything will help please. I donate constantly and shop for my family weekly on family day just to get at least clothes. Thank you. Toni