Pregnant and in between jobs

State and local government assistance programs.
Alexa Gates
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Pregnant and in between jobs

Post by Alexa Gates »

I'm 31 years old, 5 months pregnant and I'm currently in an abusive relationship. I have NO friends and NOR family that can help me. I'm desperate for ANY and ALL the financial assistance I can possibly obtain and only for the time being as I am in between jobs. I don't request welfare or any type of monthly assistance, but nonetheless wouldn't dare to refuse ANY help I can get right now if worse case scenario. I request whatever financial assistance possible in either a grant or loan lump some.
My unborn is due in mid December of 2016 and no later than as soon as medically possible after giving birth am I determined to find and maintain stable employment. I graduated high school with high honors in English 101 c/o 2001 and have experience working as a Medical Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. I have in between that time managed to obtain honor roll achievements for Basic Computer Skills at Pima Medical Institute. At the moment I am pursuing and willing to be employed by almost any "Work at Home" business. Please your fastest response would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! You can contact me, thank you for your time and consideration.
MeganT

Re: Pregnant and in between jobs

Post by MeganT »

I'm 18 years old and out of a job. I was just wondering if you guys would be able to help me and my fiancé. We are both struggling, but trying real hard to keep up with the rent and to get a new car. On top of that, I just found out I was pregnant. My kid is 8 days old. I been trying to find help...but it’s been hard!!!
If you guys could help me and my fiancé with rent....($180/week, or $520/month) for a couple of weeks, me and him both will be very appreciated. And if you guys help with household appliances and furniture as well as pregnancy clothes that-all be greatly appreciated. That way we can save money for a car and my kid until we get a new job.
If you have any questions, call
We live in Mesquite NV, 89027
Tigers

Post by Tigers »

I live in Killeen, Texas. I am a disabled mom with 3 teenagers, one of which is pregnant and not working a job right now. I have no vehicle and can't walk far. I currently have no food and have been trying to find a way to get food to feed us until we get our food stamps. My daughter needs to eat well as she is currently 6 months pregnant. I have no way to get to the food banks so I am not sure what else to do.
We moved here from Maine in 2010, but still do not know anyone here or have any help. I no longer have family to turn to as my brother passed away a couple years ago and recently my father passed away. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis, which both my daughter and I were born with. I also suffer from fibromyalgia, candida bone infection that resulted in me having over 2 dozen arm operations and having it fused at a 90 degree angle. I tested positive for hemochromotosis, when I was told I needed to be tested, after my brother passed away from it.
I recently was diagnosed as pre diabetic and suffering from ulcers as well as planters fasciitis, in both of my feet. I just don't know what to do and we currently have nothing and no way to get any food to last us until we get our food stamps or my pregnant daughter gets a job. It's hard when I can't get out of the house most of the time and have no way to get to places. So if there is any info to help me, I appreciate it very much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have programs listed for Killeen. Find financial help in Bell County.
Now there may be the food you need. But that is a long list of medical conditions (fibromyalgia, candida bone infection, etc.) and not sure what options you may have. The transportation you requested is also very rare. But try the agencies for advice.

Tigers wrote:I live in Killeen, Texas. I am a disabled mom with 3 teenagers, one of which is pregnant and not working a job right now. I have no vehicle and can't walk far. I currently have no food and have been trying to find a way to get food to feed us until we get our food stamps. My daughter needs to eat well as she is currently 6 months pregnant. I have no way to get to the food banks so I am not sure what else to do.
We moved here from Maine in 2010, but still do not know anyone here or have any help. I no longer have family to turn to as my brother passed away a couple years ago and recently my father passed away. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis, which both my daughter and I were born with. I also suffer from fibromyalgia, candida bone infection that resulted in me having over 2 dozen arm operations and having it fused at a 90 degree angle. I tested positive for hemochromotosis, when I was told I needed to be tested, after my brother passed away from it.
I recently was diagnosed as pre diabetic and suffering from ulcers as well as planters fasciitis, in both of my feet. I just don't know what to do and we currently have nothing and no way to get any food to last us until we get our food stamps or my pregnant daughter gets a job. It's hard when I can't get out of the house most of the time and have no way to get to places. So if there is any info to help me, I appreciate it very much.