No money for Christmas gifts for our kids

State and local government assistance programs.
Stretch
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No money for Christmas gifts for our kids

Post by Stretch »

OK, so here it is Christmas and my fiancé and I just got out of DOC. We haven't been able to find employment. Trying to get around town to go to employment agencies is so difficult. Well, due to not having a steady income we have four children ages 6-12 and no money to get them a Christmas. Please help me find someone to help with transportation of some sort and a Christmas for these kids.
CharleD

Re: No money for Christmas gifts for our kids

Post by CharleD »

Hello,
I live in Northern Virginia but my sister and her four kids live in
Orange (near airport and no stores). She is going through a divorce
and her ex husband has left her abandoned without a car, money to
provide Christmas for her children. If there is any help in this area
(churches or local org) that you can refer me to please let me know.
I did get her an artificial tree today but want her not to feel so bad
this holiday for her kids. These kids have been through a lot the
past 2 years and just want the best for them. Thanks in advance.
The daughter needs the following.
• Pants: 10/12 SLIM - Shirts/Hoodies: 10/12 Large - Panties: 8
• Likes: My Little Ponies, Littlest Pet Shop, Mine craft. or whatever
Three year old son needs.
• Pants: 6 SLIM - Shirts/Hoodies: 7/8 Medium - Underwear: 6
• Likes: Ninja Turtles, Plants vs Zombies, Mine Craft. or whatever
4 year old daughter
• Pants: 4 SLIM - Shirts/Hoodies: 4/5 Small - Panties: 4
• Likes: Hello Kitty, Minnie Mouse, Play Food, Littlest Pet Shop or whatever
1 year old son.
• Pants: 18 months/2 with adjustable waist - Shirts/Hoodies: 18/2T
months - diapers: 3/4
• Likes: Puppies, Animals, Mickey Mouse, Baby Books. or whatever
Greer

Post by Greer »

Hello,
I have a question related to Christmas assistance. I have never applied for or utilized public assistance,
I have never got any government money, and am not
knowledgeable about any of the program availability. I recently had a period of medical disability, and upon returning
to work was terminated. It was determined that it was a wrongful termination and I will be receiving unemployment
benefits, which I was told would be in the next few weeks.
In addition I have several interviews lined up for the
coming week. I should mention that I am a registered nurse so finding a new position will not be that much of a
challenge. I am also the single parent of a 10 year old girl and receive no child support. I do not feel the need to
apply for any programs (although I applied for short term food assistance), however, I would like to know what, if
anything, is available to me, or what I might possibly be eligible for to assure that I am able to get my daughter at
least one gift for Christmas. Sites such as the Salvation Army program had the application process in November and I am
not aware of any other programs that give out money to buy gifts.
I cannot tell you how much it would mean to me to be able to provide something for my
daughter. I do not need anything myself, and will not accept anything not needed, however if I could receive assistance
on this one thing I would be eternally grateful and pay it forward tenfold as soon as I secure a new position. I thank
you for your time in reading this and again cannot tell you how much anything you can do to help me would be
appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

When someone has a low income, they can always apply for one of the many free Christmas programs. Read more.
The requirements are generally that there is a kid living in the home or a senior citizen. The agencies that pass out gifts help the unemployed, sick, and people in a crisis. But they rarely give out money....more likely is a gift card.
Bruce_scott

Post by Bruce_scott »

We have no money and our cars both broke down... we have 4 kids, 3 girls ages 7, 5, and 3 and my son will be one on December 11th. We have no gifts for them to open... they aren't picky on things. We always been low on money but this month has hit us hard and I just want them to have something for Christmas. A dolls or a little truck for my son... socks and pants.... just little things. My daughter wears size 8 shirts and pants. Son wears size 8-10 in pants and shirts.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is not a huge demand. There should be places in Orange County that should be able to meet that demand. All of the 4 kids would hit the age targets too, so that should help qualify you.
A3124a

Post by A3124a »

Hello, I am writing you because I really need some help with Christmas this year as I have no money. I have two, children a 13 year old girl and a 3 year old son. I lost my job recently which made me have no income.
Then we lost our place to live and we are now homeless and it's been about 5 months we go back and forth from family & friends’ houses. We were on a Christmas wish list but somehow we never got picked. I am just praying to get help with anything or maybe a few dollars of some money. If there is any help you can do please let me know. Thank you for your time god bless you :)
Kathy_Matts

Post by Kathy_Matts »

Well, I’m a single parent with no transportation or money at all. I have 7 kids and I’m trying to see if you can help me with Christmas gifts for Christmas for my kids. I know it’s already late to sign or do application but I had no way to get there to do that so now my kids well have no gift on Christmas. I’m praying you can help me. I got 3 boys and 4 girls. I live in Parma ID 83660. I wish you can help me that you.
Greenwich

Post by Greenwich »

I'm currently out of work due to emergency surgery and I'm going out now for 3 weeks and the money I saved up in the bank had to go to Blytheville rent and water bills. I don't have any more money to have my kids a great Christmas.
I've been struggling trying to get things for them and I really need help right now. If you guys don't mind I really appreciate it. Thank you God bless. I need an application or kids at your son at three month old, daughter and two daughters of 7 year old and a 9 year old.
Pertyio

Post by Pertyio »

Hi, I live in Riverside Ohio. I was trying to find out who I can get assistance, even some money, acfrom for Christmas. My boyfriend and I have recently had our other children placed with us from children services so now we have 8 children in our care and it’s just going to be hard feeding them and getting gifts.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Some places will give free Christmas gifts or money. But why do you have 8 children if you can't even afford them. That is a very bad decision.
Pertyio wrote:Hi, I live in Riverside Ohio. I was trying to find out who I can get assistance, even some money, acfrom for Christmas. My boyfriend and I have recently had our other children placed with us from children services so now we have 8 children in our care and it’s just going to be hard feeding them and getting gifts.
Pat19

Post by Pat19 »

Need help finding Christmas help for my kids. My son father pays $150 a week and I lost my job back at the beginning of November. I don't know what to do. I have one child and two step children and my boyfriend nor I have any money for Christmas. I'm scared that they won't have anything to open on Christmas but 2 maybe 3 gifts from us. Thank you.
Baldur1

Post by Baldur1 »

Hello, I'm a single mother of two beautiful children. My daughter age 3 in a half my son 2 in a half. I am contacting you because Christmas is right around the corner and I had just got laid off from my Job on November 19, 2017 so I have no money. If there's anything someone can help my children have a merry Christmas anything will be highly appreciate. Anything will help toys, clothes, food. Thank you.
GogoJill

Post by GogoJill »

I'm currently out of work due to emergency surgery. And I'd been out now for 3 weeks and the money I saved up in the bank had to go forward rent and water bills and light bill and don't have any more money to have my kids a great Christmas. I've been struggling trying to get things for them and I really need help right now.
If you guys don't mind I really appreciate it. Thank you God bless. For kids My son is 2, My daughter 3 month old, 7 year old and a 9 year old daughter.