Tragic car accident

State and local government assistance programs.
1Liza2
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Tragic car accident

Post by 1Liza2 »

28 weeks pregnant with 3 year old son on autistic spectrum. Got into a head on car accident. Vehicle is totaled. I lost my job because of no vehicle. Fiancé is employed making $9/hr. He pays child support on his oldest son comes right out of his check. His check is all we can do to get pull ups and try to keep food on the table and the lights on the best we can.
I been stretched so thin have not been able to get anything for our unborn son. Not even a car seat yet. Rent has not been paid this month. Things are getting harder by the day. Do not live by any family or friends that can help. Even with rides. Thank you for your time.
Omni
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Tragic car accident

Post by Omni »

Hi, I live in Robertsville Missouri. I have a house that I own there. I’m currently trying to get a divorce from my abusive husband whom I have an expert against till December 16th. I also had a car accident when the jerk was driving. I’ve been trying to get my bills paid and somehow save up money for a car as I have no vehicle.
Really need a car as I have bad back problems and walking to places out I the country is proving to be difficult for me lately. I’m deaf and can only take emails or texts. I also have to come up with real estate taxes to keep from losing my home.
With social security income of only 817 a month, it’s difficult to save up money for my sewer disconnection of 672 cash only. I have tried so many agencies and churches and is unable to find the help to keep my sewer from being shut off. Will have to pay 1300 to turn it back on and I don’t see how I can come up with that much with only 817 a month in my budget...can you please help with the sewer disconnection?