Storage bill so I can move

State and local government assistance programs.
TimPfeifer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Storage bill so I can move

Post by TimPfeifer »

I need help with my storage bill ASAP! I am in the Bothell/Lynnwood area of Washington State.
I am finally able to move, have an apartment secured but all that I own is in my storage, my personal belongings, all my pictures of my children and grandson and stuff that cannot be replaced.
It’s in a pre-lien status and only $130 is owed and is about to get another late fee. I am disabled and not receiving any income. I just need this one time help. Please??? I've tried everywhere.
Sadir
anti spam: Blue

Re: Storage bill so I can move

Post by Sadir »

Hello, do you hello homeless people pay storage bills? I have an auction set on the 28th of this month and I owe $277.12 or my son and I are going to lose everything. Can you email me or text m. I am out of minutes to call anyone. I can explain more to you tomorrow. I have to pick up my son from daycare now.
Thank you.
WorldNews
anti spam: Blue

Re: Storage bill so I can move

Post by WorldNews »

Good morning, I'm looking for some assistance to help me move into a place and get my stuff out of storage. I've been homeless for the last couple months and can no longer stay with family. I'm looking for assistance for at least the first 3 months. I lost my job a couple months ago and my funds are very low. I'm not working again, full-time as a bank teller. I'm also looking for a part time to help stabilize myself. If there is any assistance you can offer me please email me. Anything is appreciated! Thank you,