Mortgage and everything else

State and local government assistance programs.
SandyAla
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mortgage and everything else

Post by SandyAla »

I'm a disabled veteran in Springville Indiana (10% with an appeal in process) and I am having financial trouble due to a recent reduction in pay.
I'm having trouble keeping up with the mortgage payments. I can't afford my much needed medications because of trying to keep up with all the payments (Mortgage, car payment, insurance, utilities, etc.). My 71 year old mother who is retired and on a fixed income tries to help as much as she can but it isn't enough. I don't even have a lawn mower. Is there any help out there for me?
Maxies Snuggle

Re: Mortgage and everything else

Post by Maxies Snuggle »

I'm looking for someone who can help me and my family. We are struggling to get our bills and mortgage paid. My boyfriend is our only source of income at this time. We are about to lose our lights it's past due and we have received our cut off notice and the bill is $669.00 and our water is due $80.00 and our rent is due $300! We currently don't have anything for these bills.
We have 3 kids; 2 girls and 1 boy. Is there any way you can help us with a mortgage payment as we are in desperate need? When the hurricane came we were without power for 37 hours and lost all of our food.
We used our money that we saved for bills for food for our kids and gas to drive to a safer location. If you can help me out, please let me know. Thank you for your time and God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mortgage and everything else

Post by Admin »

The mortgage will depend on the lender, the state you live in, whether HUD counseling is available in your city, etc. But we do have a directory of all the options you may look into, and find help with your mortgage.
As far as the other options out there for you, there may be others for bills you have, whether electric, utility, or something else. As the mortgage counselor about those too at the same time.

Maxies Snuggle wrote:I'm looking for someone who can help me and my family. We are struggling to get our bills and mortgage paid.