christmas help

State and local government assistance programs.
lynnks
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

christmas help

Post by lynnks »

HELLO I AM TRYING TO FIND HELP IN PAYING OUR RENT AND GIVE MY SONS A CHRISTMAS . LET ME TELL YOU WHAT HAPPIEN TO ME AND WHY WE GOT BEHIND IN OUR RENT AND HAVE NO MONEY TO BUY FOOD OR ANY THING.. ABOUT A MTH AGO I WAS IN A BAD CAR WERCK I SHOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW BUT gOD WAS WATCHING OVER ME IT WAS A WAKE UP CALL FROM God. i lost my car i lost my job do to not being able to work do to my injures.my sons are both disable i am a singel mother trying to take care of them my oldest son walks 8 mile to work and then he walks it home again . he makes barley eoung to pay the rent , my other son is 19 but he is in school and has adha and learening trouble his mind thinks like a 8 yo would we have it hard and just asking for i can give them some kind of christmas and maybe get some help to catch our rent up so if you know of any where we can get help let me know we need food to
thanks for reading this
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: christmas help

Post by Admin »

Hi,
While the Salvation Army does offer holiday and Christmas assistance programs, I need to know your state, and ideally county as well, in order to post more specific info. As there are so many different programs, depending on where you live.
lynn

Post by lynn »

i live in cleveland Ga
helper

Post by helper »

Here are some agencies that can either offer you rent assistance programs for Cleveland Georgia as well as maybe some ideas for holiday gifs. They will either have their own programs, or will be able to refer you to other local agencies.
http://www.ndo.org/Web/index.htm
Affleck

Post by Affleck »

I had gone on maternity leave in early April and during that time my boyfriend had been applying for college in Colorado Springs and when he started going to school I had to quit because of the lack of childcare and transportation. We are now behind on rent and if not paid soon will be facing eviction. We also need something for our children this Christmas so they do not suffer because of us. I have been trying to find assistance for rent/utilities and holidays but every place I call can't help due to location or lack of funds. Please help.
Insta

Post by Insta »

I am a mother and a grandmother in Chicago. I am writing on the behalf me and my family home. I have ALOT of sickness that keep me down and can’t work. For my family, I don't want them to suffer anymore over the holiday. That hurt so badly. The home has to be fixed but I am unable to do because I am disable and can’t work. My home roof is leaking, ceiling are falling down, mold is growing everywhere that keep my family sick. I can’t paid my bills because I DON'T have no money coming in. We need a Christmas this year. I have been everywhere in Chicago and call ALOT of people for help all I got another rundown. I have pray to god for a dream to come true or someone to help US. Thank you listen. I cry for help. God please let this letter touch someone heart and help this family. God bless you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is great to try to help your family over Christmas. There are dozens of agencies and non-profits to call in Chicago for meals, holiday Turkeys, gifts, and more. While we don't they will help with fixing the home, they will offer other support. If you are both a mom and grandmother, so have an extended family, then you may be more likely to qualify for holiday help. Here are the main Christmas programs in Chicago.
JakeTapper1

Post by JakeTapper1 »

I am a single mother of 3, ages 15, 8, & 3. I am currently unemployed. I am not receiving any child support. We are currently residing @ my parents since I lost my housing voucher last year due to I had utilities in my friend's name because I owed $1200 in my name from where I left utilities on in my name when I left my husband. But he let the bill go until the company shut it off.
When I finally got our home back, A friend said to put bill in his name. So It was like that for over 2 years until a girl got mad at me and called THDA and told them I had broke my contract. I went thru 3 hearings alone because I couldn’t afford a lawyer and I lost our home because they terminated my housing voucher. I will never be able to get us a home again in this town where I have lived my entire life until I can afford to pay bill off. But its impossible to do in my situation.
As of now, I am more worried about Christmas this year for my 3! They are worried they are getting coal for Christmas because I kid them about it to get them to mind. It works, but I’m not sure I ever should've said it because my baby girl said she would behave and always mind forever if we could just go back home even if its just for 1 night! She said she wants her room back and to sleep in her own bed in her own room just once more. This broke my heart! I’m trying to get a good job but how can I ever give them the lives they deserve? I’m 42 years old and haven't been to college. I was a waitress for 2 years and worked in a factory for 5 years prior to that. I can't even afford gas to get my kids to school some days.
How can I get back on track, out of poverty, in our own home, and have a real future for us as a family? There seems no way out! I don't want a man! But it takes 2 to work to afford bills. Please tell me what to do! Please tell me how my kids can have Christmas. I’m not 1 to ask for help, but my babies mean more to me than my stupid pride! Please help me! Thank you for your time. a home again until that utility bill is paid.
Yousef

Post by Yousef »

Hello, first let me say Thank you! You're website has helped my family and I so much! However, there was one thing that I was looking for that I could not find on your website and was wondering if you knew anything about. Do you know if there are any charities or agencies in Lehigh County, PA that help low income families with holiday gifts? My husband and I will not be able to give our children anything for Christmas (we don't even know if we will still be in our home much longer than that). Any information you could give us would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much,
Hopkins

Post by Hopkins »

I am a single mother of 3 children. There are 2 girls 8 & 4 and 1 boy he's 1 this month. I am in need of Christmas help and I don't have a car to get around so very hard to go out and look for help if there is any one that can help that can bring me help I would really be blessed.
I'm a low income single mother. I'm on SSI and I pay all my bills alone with 3 children. I could really need it this third year. Please help and maybe put us on a Christmas tree where they bring it to us or where they adopted a family. Something like that would work cause very hard to walk far with three babies...so please help me.
MrsJones

Post by MrsJones »

Good day. I am a single parent of two. Recently with the illness of my mom has caused me to fall behind $1500 in rent and with the holidays close by I am worried I will not be able to provide a happy Thanksgiving or Christmas to the children. Do you provide any programs I can join? Thank you and God bless in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are charities that you can try and donation services. Many groups do offer Christmas help to single moms, but you really should not worry about holidays if you are behind on other bills or costs. Get your financial condition fixed first, and tell your kids they may need to go without this Christmas.
MrsJones wrote:Good day. I am a single parent of two. Recently with the illness of my mom has caused me to fall behind $1500 in rent and with the holidays close by I am worried I will not be able to provide a happy Thanksgiving or Christmas to the children. Do you provide any programs I can join? Thank you and God bless in advance.
Speedboat

Post by Speedboat »

Hi, I'm looking for a little help for Christmas. I came across a problem and need to find a way to get help before Christmas. I have not been able to get my food stamps & only have enough money to pay my last bill for this month. I just need a little help, I will do anything at this point, even volunteer or pay you back. I don't know what else to do. Please help me.
Irene

Post by Irene »

I would like resource information regarding Christmas help. This is my first holiday I've had to seek assistance for my two daughters. With that being said I believe I missed the deadline for applying. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Please include places for volunteering. I would like to take my 5 year old with myself to volunteer. Thank You.
Kapernick

Post by Kapernick »

I have 4 girls which are ages 6 months, 1 year old, 3 years old and a 5 year old. The record such great kids I couldn't ask for any better as I'm struggling for help.
I'm not able to get them much at all for Christmas and their father says he's not able to help out because he got laid off work due to a broken ankle. I would be forever appreciative if somebody was able to help me. Thanks so much.