Do you offer lay away for Christmas

State and local government assistance programs.
Lester1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Do you offer lay away for Christmas

Post by Lester1 »

Hi I'm a single parent to my 3 year old daughter. I recently lost my job, I feel so bad that I'm not able to provide a Christmas for my daughter this year. I don't even have money to put up a tree. I went to Wal-Mart to put to items in lay away which was a hello kitty bike that she loved and a vtech tablet with over 1,000 games on it. The balance was $200 although I don't have the money I will be happy if someone can help provide a gift for my daughter. For some reason I feel like I'm the only parent that hasn't provided her child a Christmas, it really hurt my heart. Any help will be greatly appreciated thank you.
Karen

Re: Do you offer lay away for Christmas

Post by Karen »

I was out of work the whole of Thanksgiving with pneumonia, when I called to ask when to come to work I was informed of them having to replace me for the week I was out and I didn't have a job. So Christmas was scarce, and I missed the payments on the lay-away program. Since then I have been having trouble with my husband and we were living at his moms. He has ran me off from his parents’ house due to his crazy violent ways. So I and my son left.
We have found us a place to stay but my husband came and took our only means of transportation just a few days ago. I have a 15 year old son who has been with me and a 19 year old son who is autistic and gets to visit for the holidays because he has been placed for his violent tendencies, in a group home. I have no family and I am seeking help of some sort with this Christmas layaway payment for the toys they had.
I know it is short notice but I don't know what to do. Please if someone can help me get them some clothes and or shoes maybe that would deeply appreciated.... Thank you so much,
TheSmiths

Post by TheSmiths »

I'm currently homeless living with my boyfriends moms house. I can't buy my 7 year old daughter that I recently lost custody of any gifts for Christmas or my 5 month old son a toy. Times have been really hard for me this year, and I am looking into a layaway serve for the holiday.
I haven't been able to pay my car registration and it's been expired since August 2014. I'm reaching out for help. I am 30 years old and it's breaking my heart that I can't buy my children or family any gifts for Christmas. Please help.
Tiger

Post by Tiger »

I'm 18 and live with my grandparents. We are raising my little sister and brother. We don't have no money for Christmas. I work at Hardees and trying my hardest to make the money for Christmas, or at least to use lay away for them. We are trying to have a good Christmas because my grandma is really sick and her lungs are about to go out and I'm trying to make her proud.
Shopper

Post by Shopper »

I am in need of help with Christmas. I have two children 12 are old girl and a 6 year old boy. I currently have a layaway at Walmart but that's all that I could get them with me only working 12 hours every two weeks. Now that my unemployment stopped I won't be able to get the layaway off on the 14. If you can help it will be greatly appreciated thank you & God bless.