Eviction and power bill overdue

State and local government assistance programs.
Cuban1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Eviction and power bill overdue

Post by Cuban1 »

Hello, I'm reaching out for help, emergency help. I lost my job. I have a apartment with my boyfriend, we have been sharing a phone and a car. His paycheck isn't covering the bills. He's recently getting child support deducted from his paychecks. We have gotten a eviction notice and a letter from the electricity company supposed to be shut off 7/25/15. We struggle to spend his money on food and gas to survive, I don't know what we are going to do. If there is any way you can help me please email me back.
RodgerE

Re: Eviction and power bill overdue

Post by RodgerE »

I am in Clearwater, Fl. We are a 3 person home with 1 baby full time and 2 older boys part time. Me and my partner are self-employed and mostly do cleaning jobs and photography. We had a major issue happen at the beginning of the month where for many different reasons we lost every single one of our cleaning clients. Our income went from about 1200/month to $300/month.
We are trying to pick up some new customers but things are very slow right now. Our rent is due and we are close to eviction, our water and power is due, and I fear when our rent will be due on the first. If anyone here helps with rent or utilities please email me. I am also desperately in need of dental care! I need $2000 worth of dental care done and I am desperately looking for a charity to help with this! Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Eviction and power bill overdue

Post by Admin »

with that list of needs, try the various resources in Pinellas County, as there are multiple options. Some help with rent and others have eviction help. We also have a page dedicated to dental clinics in the region, so explore the site thoroughly.
RodgerE wrote:I am in Clearwater, Fl. We are a 3 person home with 1 baby full time and 2 older boys part time. Me and my partner are self-employed and mostly do cleaning jobs and photography. We had a major issue happen at the beginning of the month where for many different reasons we lost every single one of our cleaning clients. Our income went from about 1200/month to $300/month.
We are trying to pick up some new customers but things are very slow right now. Our rent is due and we are close to eviction, our water and power is due, and I fear when our rent will be due on the first. If anyone here helps with rent or utilities please email me. I am also desperately in need of dental care! I need $2000 worth of dental care done and I am desperately looking for a charity to help with this! Thank you,