Programs to cover bills while out with an injury

State and local government assistance programs.
Papen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Programs to cover bills while out with an injury

Post by Papen »

Hi there,
I'd like some information on what route I would be able to take for the situation that I'm in. I'm preparing to get a necessary ankle reconstruction surgery due to my inability to walk without pain, which requires a 3 month recovery period in which I will be out of work. I am a single person with multiple bills and would need assistance short term until I am fully healed.
If there is any insight or options you could give me I would very much appreciate it.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Devain
anti spam: Blue

Re: Programs to cover bills while out with an injury

Post by Devain »

Hello,
I am the daughter and POA of my father. He has been fighting Parkinson's for over 20 years and at the age of 58 he needs assistance. He continues to live on a fixed income due to his disability and could use help with rent, food, cleaning, anything really. If you could please contact us we would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you again for you time,
Jaeger
anti spam: Blue

Re: Programs to cover bills while out with an injury

Post by Jaeger »

I need all the help I can get. My daughter and I have been struggling to make a better life for ourselves as well as our family. My daughter and I are both in college. My husband is out of work until June recovering from a broken leg injury. My daughter is in a Master’s program and I'm 8 months from receiving my BA in Communication. We need help with paying our Electric Bill, and with money to buy my two grandchildren birthday gifts, and food. For the past few years it has been vary hard for my daughter and to make ends meet. If you can please help! We will be more than happy to return the favor.