Here is an assistant program I found ..might be helpful

State and local government assistance programs.
nibseysgirl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Here is an assistant program I found ..might be helpful

Post by nibseysgirl »

I have applied for this program b4. It is a great program. There is a list of requirements you must meet b4 you can apply and then it is prescreened to see if you can go further with the process...I did qualify when I applied a few months ago but unfortunately I did not get a donor to fund my need request b4 my time ran out. I just reapplied. Its a timely process but it can help. It sure is worth a try...Good Luck everyone...
modestneeds.org
Amal
anti spam: Blue

Re: Here is an assistant program I found ..might be helpful

Post by Amal »

Hello, I'm e-mailing today because I was contact you guys several months ago on charities and organization that help low income people and the information I was given was not helpful. I'm really in need for help on my rent. I really need help on my rent while I'm going through some legal issues right now. Can you please help me out?
Smoother

Post by Smoother »

Good Evening,
I am wondering about how the program works. I wanted to know if a Representative can please contact me and explain further. I can be reached at any time by phone and by Email.
Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Um, how what program works? We also do not call people. Use the website and seek what you need. The main link is here, and find help paying bills.