Need basic needs met

State and local government assistance programs.
Fritz Tylenda
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need basic needs met

Post by Fritz Tylenda »

I just started back to work this week from maternity leave! My son is 2 years old and I have daughter that is five... We are on WIC and have applied for Tennessee care & food stamps! My husband is a retail worker but only brings in $800-$1000 a month! We are behind on medical insurance through my work do for the next 2 months they will deduct our regular medical which Is 1,000 a month for my family plus the back pay for 6 weeks while I was out on maternity leave. We don't make enough money to provide the basic necessities for my family! Last month we were able to do the help which paid our $250 electric bill but now since the electric has been cut off 3 times this year we have to pay a deposit if 200 plus our. $250 electric bill this month! Our rent is due on the 10th and we won't have it... I hasn't been able to pay our water bill in months it's 125! We haven’t has cable in months because that is a luxury that we don't need! Please help my family we are hurting so bad! We live in Chattanooga Tennessee...
Doler

Re: Need basic needs met

Post by Doler »

Hi, my family is in desperate need of assistance. My mother-n-law passed away this past Thursday & she didn't have life insurance. We've been asking & receiving donations from family & friends but were still so far away from what we need for just the basics. My mother-n-law did receive disability so we think she qualifies for some kind of assistance we're just not sure where to start. She lived in Texas if that is of any help to you. Please email or give me a call as soon as possible. Thank you & I hope to hear from you soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For the basics, try thrift stores as well as clothing closets. There are many in your part of Texas. They have tons of items and what you may need, and if you bring your mother in laws death certificate that may help on your application. So use these as your starting point.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ng_cl.html
Usually volunteers from a clothing center can give other information on resources too.
Doler wrote:Hi, my family is in desperate need of assistance. My mother-n-law passed away this past Thursday & she didn't have life insurance. We've been asking & receiving donations from family & friends but were still so far away from what we need for just the basics. My mother-n-law did receive disability so we think she qualifies for some kind of assistance we're just not sure where to start. She lived in Texas if that is of any help to you. Please email or give me a call as soon as possible. Thank you & I hope to hear from you soon.
MeganT

Post by MeganT »

I have been Laid off from work for several months with the hope of returning when the company went under and now faced with no money, no basic household supplies and have been without a place to live. I have no hope on what to do. I can't feed my family and fuel the vehicle. To search for jobs I'm reaching out to you for a hand up, please the Smith family.
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

I am currently pregnant with my with my 2nd child but this baby is do due any day. This baby makes 5 kids between myself and my boyfriend and he is the only one working at this time. When the baby comes we will have 3 girls, a newborn, 6 and 10 and two boys 3 and 9. We just need a little help with basic needs and Christmas this year.