Homeless and in poor health

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
trex
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Homeless and in poor health

Post by trex »

Hello,
I am visiting from out of State and am trying to help a friend who is homeless. She has a job now but is in poor health and has no place to stay. I am trying to help her find a room to rent or some kind of housing as she has been sleeping in her car at rest area. She is sick, needs medications and health care, a place to live and more. She cannot afford a deposit and won't have enough money for a rent payment until late March. Please help with medical and housing! You can reach me by email or phone. Please respond as this is an urgent need. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Homeless and in poor health

Post by Admin »

first and foremost needs to be the health. To that end, try a free community clinic in Washington. They give free care to the poor, homeless, and even uninsured. Then try a social service program for the other needs, like shelter. That is great of you to help your friend.
trex wrote:She has a job now but is in poor health and has no place to stay. Please help with medical and housing! You can reach me by email or phone. Please respond as this is an urgent need. Thank you.