Colon cancer, had surgery, and need help

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
TesSLund
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Colon cancer, had surgery, and need help

Post by TesSLund »

Hello, I am 58 years old, a widow and been diagnosed with colon cancer. I lost my husband to lung cancer and when he passed I was left with a lot of debt to take care of. He had no life insurance so I tried to keep up with things as best as I could but fell way behind. I started working in Real Estate and it has been a slow start.
I have now been diagnosed with colon cancer. I had surgery to remove the mass and 8 inches of my colon. While having surgery they found a mass on my liver. I will be having chemo for 6 months (12 treatments). My parents have both passed, I have no siblings, no children and no family in the USA. I need help for at least the next 6 months during my treatments but if possible a year so I can get back on my feet after treatments. I am a fighter and I know I will get through this. I pray every day and every night that God will send help. I'm hoping you are that. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and promise to pay it forward once I am done with my treatments.
Below are my expenses and would appreciate any help you can give me. Rent - $900; Electric - $50; Gas - $10; Water - $40; Trash - $10; Phone(cable, internet) - $120; Medical insurance - $131.25; Auto insurance $139; Renters insuance - 77.92; Food - $100; Treatments/copays - ????
Total Monthly amount:$1578. I owe 6 months expenses:$8869. Or 1 years expenses is $16553. Thank you for your consideration and I hope to hear from you very soon. Please help me?
Lorde
anti spam: Blue

Re: Colon cancer, had surgery, and need help

Post by Lorde »

Hello,
I tried to call the number on your website just now, 800-282-5223, to apply for aid with colon cancer bills and getting alternative
medical care that my insurance won't cover. But, there's some message that says it's the wrong number. Do you have a new
number so I can call you? Alternatively, you can call me anytime at 386-385-4658.
Master12
anti spam: Blue

Re: Colon cancer, had surgery, and need help

Post by Master12 »

Hello, I am writing on behalf of myself and my husband. He is fighting colorectal cancer, and unfortunately, we are in a very difficult time financially and can't pay for the surgery. I am wearing broken glasses and Ronald has none. I've received help from you all before and have read a whole bunch about what great work you have done and was wondering how we can get some help for the surgery from your organization.
Thank you,