Funds or insurance to pay High cost of CT scan

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Silverado
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Funds or insurance to pay High cost of CT scan

Post by Silverado »

I live in Florida. I have been going to a free clinic. The doctor had ordered a CT scan which cost approximately $700 and she referred me to a Neurologist who has ordered several test. I do not have insurance nor do I have any kind of income. I was wondering if there is anyone or insurance that helps in situations like this. I really need to have these CT scans run as soon as possible. Thank you for any and all kind of help you can offer.
Bfortune

Re: Funds or insurance to pay High cost of CT scan

Post by Bfortune »

I am a 22 year old single mother who is living with my dad and sister. My dad is former marine. We have been having money problems and are behind on our power and water bill. He was also sick and had a CAT scan too that we owe on. I barely make 400 a month from work. I don't know what to do.
We are due to be shut off on our water even though I have a 8 month old baby. They tell me there's nothing they can do to keep it on, AND HOSPITAL IS CALLING ON THE CT SCAN. I'm so scares we will not have water or power soon please help!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Funds or insurance to pay High cost of CT scan

Post by Admin »

If you only make 400 month you need to look into an affordable health insurance plan. There are a few to try, listed here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _plan.html
But you will probably still have a deductible for that CAT scan. But maybe the price will be lower.

Bfortune wrote:He was also sick and had a CAT scan too that we owe on.