Visits needed from Florida health care

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
JeffObrien
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Visits needed from Florida health care

Post by JeffObrien »

I live in Naples, Florida and am finding it very difficult to continue my health care even though I am on a reduced fee/sliding scale at The Friendship Senior clinic. Being a 3 X cancer patient, I am experiencing side effects which are causing me to have frequent medical appointments.
Even though my visits average $35 each, this has become almost impossible for me to continue. I am reaching out to all organizations I can for help, but can find no organization in or around Naples, Florida that may help pay my medical costs. Any help or information that you can provide is appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Visits needed from Florida health care

Post by Admin »

There are no agencies in NAples Florida (or really anywhere) that help pay existing medical bills. But there are community clinics in Florida that you can use for ongoing, future health care needs. They too are often sliding fee clinics, but if you have zero income, the medical services are generally free so you will not need to pay that $35 visit cost. As far as the existing bill, try a credit counselor in Naples.
JeffObrien wrote:I live in Naples, Florida and am finding it very difficult to continue my health care even though I am on a reduced fee/sliding scale at The Friendship Senior clinic. Being a 3 X cancer patient, I am experiencing side effects which are causing me to have frequent medical appointments.
Even though my visits average $35 each, this has become almost impossible for me to continue. I am reaching out to all organizations I can for help, but can find no organization in or around Naples, Florida that may help pay my medical costs. Any help or information that you can provide is appreciated.
Pantene
anti spam: Blue

Re: Visits needed from Florida health care

Post by Pantene »

I'm trying to take over the medical bill for my mother in-law in Florida. Her son and I have decided to move in with her in Florida to help her due to a recent decline in her current state of mental health. She needs access to health care and help in Florida. I'm told in order to turn the electric on in my name it will be double her highest bill with additional fees. I need to know what I can do or what program to ask for assistance with health as well as electric.