Do dental schools provide help

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Dustin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Do dental schools provide help

Post by Dustin »

Hello, I have been doing research on how to ascertain affordable dental care for major work that I am unable to afford. I am not sure if I am even contacting the correct person, if not could you please forward my information on to the correct person?
I am 27 years old and in great oral pain to the point where it is almost too painful to eat. I really need help. The research that I did stated that sometimes dental schools will provide dental care in exchange for being a subject for students to practice on. If this is something that you offer I am greatly interested. Please contact me by email or phone if there is any way you can assist me.
Amber1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Do dental schools provide help

Post by Amber1 »

Hi, I need help from your dental school. I had nasal cancer twenty one years ago. And do to that I have side effects. One is my mouth. Right now I have lock jaw and crack teeth, masses under my jaw, I have lumps and patch in my mouth. I don't know what to do or go I tried free dental work agency and they wouldn't do it because I have dental insurance but not for what I need done.