Veteran needs help for medical and dental costs for family

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Bobbie13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Veteran needs help for medical and dental costs for family

Post by Bobbie13 »

Good afternoon, I am wanting to see what I can do to help my son-in-law and daughter out.
A little back ground is My son-in-law is himself a wounded vet, and got back from Afghanistan 2 plus years ago. They have 3 children and one with a heart condition that has kept mom from being able to work. He has a good job that pays just enough to cover the expenses of the necessary things needed. They have Tri-Care at the moment but he was unable to pay for about 4 months time a while back and the Met life continued to get paid. One of their daughters is needing to get some oral surgery done next week and they paid the up front fees a month ago after having to cancel the procedure 2 times. Met life took away the majority of the funding due to not getting paid for those 4 months and now they are having to come up with another $600 more by next Wednesday. The dental office wanted the money all up front but will allow them to split this up into 2 sums. This is taking away from budgeted rent and groceries. I am wanting to see if I can find someone that can help them out so they will not be thrown off of their already tight budget and this was an unexpected large expense that is very necessary and needed. Any help or direction you can send would be much appreciated.
Angela S

Re: Veteran needs help for medical and dental costs for family

Post by Angela S »

We are looking for low cost or free dental care as we have no insurance for dental, even though I am a veteran. My wife needs a root canal and it's an emergency as she has been in pain for a while. Please contact us back as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Denise234

Post by Denise234 »

I live in Newport, KY and am 2 months behind on my rent, $595.00 per month.I also need medical care and struggling with health, I am a disabled veteran on a very small budget and have recently landed a great job at the Cincinnati VA but a due to be evicted in 2 days, unless I can come up with $1100. Please help me, I have no way of moving my furniture myself and have a bad back.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you live in Florida, try some of the veteran medical programs there. They may offer free medical care, dental check ups, and other support. Whether they can give you $1100 to help move or not, that may be a stretch. But locate the Florida veteran assistance programs.