Prescription medications

Help with paying medical bills
Larry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Prescription medications

Post by Larry »

Currently i need help with paying utilities, rent, other bills, and buying food per month, i cant even go to my doctor to get a prescription for meds because i don't have the money for the appointment or medicine. i have tried almost every organization that there is but no will help or im constantly declined because i don't have kids, so I can't get my prescription. so i dont know what to do but single people without children needs help as well, I live in Virginia
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Prescription medications

Post by Admin »

Here are some different ways to get prescription medications and drugs. There are such options as Patient Assistance Programs, which are medications from drug companies. Other options such as organizations known as Partnership for Prescription Assistance also have ways to get assistance and meds.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... drugs.html
Larry wrote:Currently i need help with paying utilities, rent, other bills, and buying food per month, i cant even go to my doctor to get a prescription for meds because i don't have the
money for the appointment or medicine. i have tried almost every organization that there is but no will help or im constantly declined because i don't have kids, so I can't get my prescription. so i dont know what to do but single people without children needs help as well, I live in Virginia
Patl

Post by Patl »

Hello, I am a 52 year old woman living in DeepRun NC, near Kinston. I moved here 2 months ago after my business went under in Florida. My boyfriend left me here and moved back to NJ and I have applied to disability 2 days ago for my anxiety and depression that has got worse since moving. I need xanax and prozack prescription medications but have run out of my prescription from Florida, have no money for dr. appointment or more medicines, or my bills for rent, utilitybills etc..
Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. But in particular I need prescriptions filled. Thank you
Chris

Post by Chris »

i have been calling and calling every month to catholic charity and am always told that they have no money ths month this has happened to me for three months my mother has been paying half my rent every month and is going without her medication to do so, i can not take from her no more. today is fist of dec and i will have a eviction notice on the 5th, my lanlord has worked with me all she can i need help please let me know of where what i can do i am enrolled in the denver green jod initive program and no help there either and i thought they were getting money to help me they have told me they will get me a job to no avail this is my fith week going 40 hrs a week and nothing please guide me if i have to pay back or what ever it takes please help me thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here are various tips and methods to save on prescriptions. Try options like splitting pills, using generics, buy online, and take advantage of prescription assistance programs from places like Wal MArt and Wal Greens. All of these are just a few different options and resources for you. Prescription assistance programs from drug companies are also a good option. Many provide free medications to low income people. Merck, J&J, Abbot, and other pharmaceutical companies run these programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _drug.html
Patl wrote:Hello, I am a 52 year old woman living in DeepRun NC, near Kinston. I moved here 2 months ago after my business went under in Florida. My boyfriend left me here and moved back to NJ and I have applied to disability 2 days ago for my anxiety and depression that has got worse since moving. I need xanax and prozack prescription medications but have run out of my prescription from Florida, have no money for dr. appointment or more medicines, or my bills for rent, utilitybills etc..
Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. But in particular I need prescriptions filled. Thank you
H1982

Post by H1982 »

Hello my name is David I live in a Greeley CO. half way house I dont have access to prescription drug help I need asthma meds I got script for Atrrovant and Provental also 800 mg ibuprofen I got no access to phone that calls out or to go to charity's myself please E mail me with any help thank you please help me if you can I dont got total access to internet I use workforce centers and most sites are blocked to me that I've tried.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Not sure which manufacturer makes those drugs, but many companies have prescription assistance programs. Call the drug maker or ask your doctor. You can also try companies like Healthwell, which work directly with manufacturers. They also can provide free or low cost medications.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ions_.html
H1982 wrote:Hello my name is David I live in a Greeley CO. half way house I dont have access to prescription drug help I need asthma meds I got script for Atrrovant and Provental also 800 mg ibuprofen I got no access to phone that calls out or to go to charity's myself please E mail me with any help thank you please help me if you can I dont got total access to internet I use workforce centers and most sites are blocked to me that I've tried.
PANW

Post by PANW »

I have had a bit of bad luck so hopefully someone can help me with my medications. I have never had to do this before and I am embarrassed. I have lost my job well it’s on hold due to. I have 1,300 in tickets so my license is revoked. I can get my job back but not until I get the tickets paid off and because I lost my job I can’t pay any of my bills so they shut my power off. I need power on and my job back cause I have my niece her son and she has one on the way. I also have my two and my partner I do have one other thing to. I am trying to save my house. Like I said I hit my all time low and I am just looking for some help to get back on track. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many drug companies offer assistance for prescription drugs to low income, unemployed, and other struggling families. They can give them a coupon, or maybe voucher. But generally you can't have insurance and need to be very low income. But try those for what you need.
PANW wrote:I have had a bit of bad luck so hopefully someone can help me with my medications. I have never had to do this before and I am embarrassed. I have lost my job well it’s on hold due to.