Expensive dental procedure

Help with paying medical bills
waltertammy79

Expensive dental procedure

Post by waltertammy79 »

live in Illinois.

I started a very expensive corrective dental procedure, paying out-of-pocket each month, while continuing to receive treatment. Being self-employed and uninsured, this was my only option. The past three months, my business has trickled down to almost nothing, as has my income. The procedure has been halted until I can catch up on my payments.

There are two immediate concerns. One, after this first corrective procedure, I'll need a second procedure done, completing the total process. Two, the longer both processes are put off, the worse my condition gets.

I need help paying off the outstanding balance, as well as future costs, to be paid back on a more flexible schedule. Any ideas of where I could get this type of assistance?

Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Expensive dental procedure

Post by Admin »

You can always try a medical debt settlement or consolidation program. These options even work for dental bills. What they can allow you to do is lower your monthly payments, interest rates, and maybe waive fees. The bottom line is they do buy you time so that you can spread your expenses out over a longer period of time, and help deal with all medical and dental expenses.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ement.html
waltertammy79 wrote:live in Illinois.

I started a very expensive corrective dental procedure, paying out-of-pocket each month, while continuing to receive treatment. Being self-employed and uninsured, this was my only option. The past three months, my business has trickled down to almost nothing, as has my income. The procedure has been halted until I can catch up on my payments.

There are two immediate concerns. One, after this first corrective procedure, I'll need a second procedure done, completing the total process. Two, the longer both processes are put off, the worse my condition gets.

I need help paying off the outstanding balance, as well as future costs, to be paid back on a more flexible schedule. Any ideas of where I could get this type of assistance?

Thank you!
Stephon

Post by Stephon »

Hello,
I'm writing for my boyfriend who lives in Aurora Colorado. He acquired lots of dental bills within the past few months which he can't pay. I'm trying to help. Early this year, I, myself had to use a charity for lots of my medical bills. My boyfriend and I live in different states so I don't know what Colorado has to offer. Could you please send me links/phone numbers to charities that help with back dental bills in Aurora, Colorado to me? Thanks,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are dozens of dental clinics and financial aid programs in Colorado. Refer your boyfriend to these locations. While he should have tried a clinic for the service he needed, maybe they have some suggestions on how he can get payment plans, etc. Here are the free dental clinics in Colorado.
Stephon wrote:Hello,
I'm writing for my boyfriend who lives in Aurora Colorado. He acquired lots of dental bills within the past few months which he can't pay.
Jennifer Baker

Post by Jennifer Baker »

Hello,
I am trying to find any help with my dental bill. All my teeth are very bad and the surgery is/was expensive. I have a gum infection and I also broke my front teeth up under the gum line and are almost all the way on coming out, I have a lot more but I can show you the paperwork I have with all of my problems.
I do not have the money. I live on social security disability. The money I make just covers me enough to live. I have house payments, car payment, insurance (house and car) property taxes, as so on besides the everyday living. I need help really bad. Please get back to me with any kind of options
You might have for me to look into.
I am 56 years old and I really do not want to walk around with no teeth. My quote from the dentist is $5960.00 for everything I need done. Anything would be a great help. I always read about people that get grants to help them for whatever need and they all sound so pleased. I just cannot find the place here in Pasco county Florida on where I start this process to apply. Please help me. Lead me in the right direction.
Thank you so very much for your time.
jo milling

Post by jo milling »

I have a tooth that has been infected many times, and last time I got really sick, so I spent the 75$ to go to the dental clinic in Columbia, Mo (family dental center). It was an expensive dental procedure.
They did x-rays and offered me pain meds (it wasn't hurting by the time I got in) and they told me there wasn't enough tooth for them to feel okay pulling. Then they told me to see a dental surgeon.
I went to the dental surgeon and told them I may not need the extra service, the dentist said it should be a simple extraction.
The dental surgeon told me it can be 250$-850$ depending on what complications they see- and I have Medicaid to help with the x-ray and cleaning costs (I have to have a new X-ray because it chipped again)
Am I lucky enough to live near a dental school that wants people to practice on? No. But for THIS my Payee will drive me to the state line.
I am in Missouri, definitely qualify for any sliding scale or free program. I have Medicaid for women with children, and I can give a couple hundred a month if I just can't find anyone to help, but can find someone that will finance me as this is an expensive procedure.
The dentist I saw said it is unfortunate that people who have fillings that come out sometimes can't see a regular dentist because of risk extracting- but since I don't live in a metro area, there aren't many dental SURGEONS helping anyone around me- that I can find. (20 dental clinics in the state, and I can get to any of them) no clinic with the doctor I need and nobody has been able to help in over a year. Also, I DO have 600$ a month income. And after rent paying me have 200 left over. I will give it all for some help please. Even give it up for a few months if I had to eat out of the trash to take care of this. I can't eat every 2 or 3 weeks because of it anyways. Please help with expensive dental procedures.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since the amount is not that much, and you have a job (but bad credit), maybe look into a loan. As it is good you went to a clinic, but still need the cash. Find bad credit loans.
jo milling wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:00 am I have a tooth that has been infected many times, and last time I got really sick, so I spent the 75$ to go to the dental clinic in Columbia, Mo (family dental center). It was an expensive dental procedure.