Help with paying medical bills
Harvin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Gallbladder surgery

Post by Harvin »

Hello,
I have a friend who lives in Prattville, Alabama. She has to get her gallbladder removed and is currently the only one working in her household due to her husband being ill. She has three children, and is having trouble meeting her bills, paying her health care, food, and her health insurance.
Is there any assistance you will be able to offer her with medical and other bills? She has been to every place in her town and she is falling short everywhere she turns. I am just trying to help her out, by trying to find assistance for her.
I look forward to your response.
LaurenD

Re: Gallbladder surgery

Post by LaurenD »

My grandma just passed away from Gallbladder surgery. I need to get gas to get from Cedar Rapids Iowa to Minneapolis Minnesota and back. I've been battling cancer and a list of other major medical issues, not to mention bills from grandma gallbladder. I also have to get my daughter to impatient psychiatric treatment by Friday next week. It's all covered except our flights to California and a hotel for me for 1 night. I have no one but God to turn to and I know HE will provide. I prayed about it and your website came on my phone. Please help us or direct me to someone who can. May God bless you? Thank you for reading my request
krystal

Re: Gallbladder surgery

Post by krystal »

Hello, my name is Becca and I need to have Gallbladder surgery. I live in Bridgeport Al and I'm in major need of assistance and any information or help you could provide! I have been going through the works lately as my husband found out a few months ago he has congestive failure and is currently not released to work and things have just gone downhill from there. Now I need Gallbladder surgery.
Shortly after we ended up having to move and as soon as we did our truck messed up and has been down since the first of December and we don't have very much in walking distance so getting of this home has been extremely hard. On top of everything we are going through I have had the worst and most painful last 6 weeks with what I recently found out is my gallbladder.
I broke down and went to hospital and turns out I have gallstones and they are constantly getting stuck in the ducts of my gallbladder and want me to have it removed, but the infection is not bad enough were it was considered an emergency at the time so they referred me to see their general surgeon and of course it's $200 just for the consultation.
I have no way to pay for the expenses for the Gallbladder surgery, I'm on strict diet but the pain and attacks are constant and I'm really ready for it to come out. I'm also almost out of the meds they prescribed which makes me even more scared as the attacks are lasting 8 hours and longer.
If all that isn't enough I also have the worst vision ever and my glasses along with one lenses were shattered at the first of the month and I'm unable to see anything that's not right in front of me and I don't have any funds for the eye exam or glasses.
The squinting and breaking down and wearing the one lenses has brought on lots of migraines and aggravation and I'm going crazy being stuck at home as I have been for several months and now not being able to see has made everything so much more challenging. Even watching TV has been almost impossible and it's the only thing I have to keep me sane at the moment. if there is anything that all could do or information you have that could possibly help me I'm beyond desperate!