hospital bill was an error

Help with paying medical bills
l.roy98

hospital bill was an error

Post by l.roy98 »

dumb hospital billed me incorrectly and I need to know what I can do. they charged me like thousands of dollars too much, for things I didn't even get. Please help me, and tell me what I can do.
tippermac

Re: hospital bill was an error

Post by tippermac »

l.roy98 wrote:dumb hospital billed me incorrectly and I need to know what I can do. they charged me like thousands of dollars too much, for things I didn't even get. Please help me, and tell me what I can do.
You know what can help is a medical bill advoate. Most of them are free, and will only charge you if they save you money. So basically nothing to lose by trying http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/med ... lp_sa.html
Jetsfan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Post by Jetsfan »

Good day to you.

I live in the state of Georgia and I recently underwent a partial surgery at Grady Health Systems in Atlanta. I spent 2 nights in hospital but was there for less than 48 hours. I am now indebted to the hospital for over $23,000.00 in addition to separate bills from Morehouse and Emory Schools of Medicine. I am unable to pay the $946.00/month that they have requested. Prior to surgery I received a 50% discount from Grady’s financial aid program. My original bill is over $44,000.00. I requested a copy of an itemized/detailed bill because I found it hard to believe that less than 48 hours in hospital could result in over $44,000.00. The bill is complicated and I need your expert help reducing the balance and sifting through the details just to make sure there are no errors. Would you be kind enough to send me your rates and fees or the contact for any agency that would be better able to help me? I am willing to provide any further details at your request. I really need your help. Thank you.
Maryannbernaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Post by Maryannbernaz »

I don't like to ask for help, but I have an eviction notice, hospital bills, and I also need to get money for gas to get to my doctors’ appointments. I tried to raise money on pay it forward, but I don't have anyone to send the website to.
I tried to get help with rent and the hospital bills, but they need proof of income to be sure that after they caught us up that we could keep paying it, but my fiancé is the only one able to work and it's only part time so we got denied. I have a lot of back problems, and I think my bill had errors on it too. If you answer back then I will tell you about what all is going on.