Help with paying medical bills
Thomas2
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Asthma medications

Post by Thomas2 »

Good Afternoon,
I need some assistance. I am currently going through a divorce and care for my daughter Frances who is 13 years old. Our current medical bills are over $3,000 dollars and with my monthly income it’s difficult to get her asthma medication as well as my high blood pressure medication. We currently have medical insurance but it’s under my soon to be ex-husband's name. Due to his departure from my home it has left us in debt. I am wondering if there is any local or state assistance available for me and my daughter. Also on the mortgage issue, I was wondering what kind of assistance is available for making just one payment so we can get back on track. We need help! Please advise and thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Asthma medications

Post by Admin »

Asthma impacts way too many kids, and prescriptions are so costly. Your husband should need to cover some costs too...maybe insurance transition to you. If the asthma is chironic, try this for medications for chronic conditions such as asthma. Also look into generics, coupons for medications, and more. We hope the 13 year feels better and gets what needs.
Thomas2 wrote:Good Afternoon,
I need some assistance. I am currently going through a divorce and care for my daughter Frances who is 13 years old. Our current medical bills are over $3,000 dollars and with my monthly income it’s difficult to get her asthma medication as well as my high blood pressure medication.