Need money for upcoming surgery

Help with paying medical bills
Nashville
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need money for upcoming surgery

Post by Nashville »

I just came across your site. I'm a bit overwhelmed with who all could really help us out in the situation we are in. This site has so many charitable foundations for different things. We are a low income family with a "normal" child age 4 and a disabled child age 8. Husband and I are age 32 and 37. I'm a stay @ home mom and my husband is a rancher and drives country school bus. We live in South Car. Our 8 year old special need son needs to have heart surgery to a cyst growing that is putting pressure on his heart and arteries. His surgery is scheduled for May 21st. We have recently gotten him on blue cross blue shield insurance, but where we are getting his surgery done in NC, skull base institute, they are out of network. There is still a fine out of pocket chunk from balance billing, anistetiologist, gas to and from, $5,000 deductible.... We have fundraised all that we seem we can. We need some extra assistance if @all available????? If you could point me in the right direction as far as which charity foundations "could" help us, we'd much appreciate it. Thanks for your time, care and concern.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need money for upcoming surgery

Post by Admin »

While it may be a stretch, maybe try a cash grant for the upcoming surgery. As the charitable foundations we have listed may offer them. Some of them also focus on children and/or the disabled, which may benefit you. Also, maybe Blue Cross Blue Shield has a customer support line you can dial for advice on in network health care providers. But here are the medical grants. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... bills.html
Nashville wrote:I just came across your site. I'm a bit overwhelmed with who all could really help us out in the situation we are in. This site has so many charitable foundations for different things. Blue cross blue shield insurance, but where we are getting his surgery done in NC, skull base institute, they are out of network.