Need free medications

Help with paying medical bills
Wroclaw
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need free medications

Post by Wroclaw »

I am trying to find help for my parents my dad is disabled an we just found out my mom has liver an colon cancer they don't make very much between them we live in dierks Arkansas an all this is new to me my dad has medicare part d but is now in the gap an his meds are so high an he has to have them an i don't no what my mom is gonna be taken but she has ni insurance ..there trailers is old an it needs work...if you can help please help me thank you
Joneses00

Re: Need free medications

Post by Joneses00 »

I have been a resident of Memphis, Tennessee all my life. I am writing to you regarding a senior citizen who has lived in Memphis Tennessee since the Katrina evacuation. Many of us here in Memphis have met this lady when she first arrived to Knoxville. She arrived in Memphis Tennessee with her husband when the Katrina evacuation first rescued and delivered the citizens of New Orleans throughout the United States, and she is sick on medications. Due to the trauma, stress, and leaving his home, in New Orleans and experiencing and surviving the storm, her husband left her and he no longer resides here in Memphis but she has returned to Louisiana where she has divorced to live her life and she remains alone here in Memphis. Since these trying incidents in her life it has appeared that he has had problems and one of which he did not want to return to the city of destruction from which he came from. This lady has resided in a boarding house/apartment with younger persons where she has resided since her husband left him. This letter reaches your attention to ask someone to hopefully assist this lady because she recently lost his job from the Memphis Marriott Hotel. She does not have employable skills, and she will not receive unemployment for his financial means. Her car is a 1983 Toyota and has broken down and no longer running and due to the area of town where he lives there is no bus transportation. She cannot drive his car for transportation for his possible survival. This lady is a diabetic individual and has no family to care for her and I am sure that she cannot afford her medicines to keep her healthy, so looking for free care. Can someone please help this lady. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Well, there are ways to get free medications, and the programs run in all states, including Tennessee. Find the information on various services here for prescription medications. Look into resources from non-profits like Partnership for Prescription Assistance as well as Needymeds too. A number of options are out there.
Joneses00 wrote:I have been a resident of Memphis, Tennessee all my life. I am writing to you regarding a senior citizen who has lived in Memphis Tennessee since the Katrina evacuation. Many of us here in Memphis have met this lady when she first arrived to Knoxville. She arrived in Memphis Tennessee with her husband when the Katrina evacuation first rescued and delivered the citizens of New Orleans throughout the United States, and she is sick on medications. Due to the trauma, stress, and leaving his home, in New Orleans and experiencing and surviving the storm, her husband left her and he no longer resides here in Memphis but she has returned to Louisiana where she has divorced to live her life and she remains alone here in Memphis. Since these trying incidents in her life it has appeared that he has had problems and one of which he did not want to return to the city of destruction from which he came from. This lady has resided in a boarding house/apartment with younger persons where she has resided since her husband left him. This letter reaches your attention to ask someone to hopefully assist this lady because she recently lost his job from the Memphis Marriott Hotel. She does not have employable skills, and she will not receive unemployment for his financial means. Her car is a 1983 Toyota and has broken down and no longer running and due to the area of town where he lives there is no bus transportation. She cannot drive his car for transportation for his possible survival. This lady is a diabetic individual and has no family to care for her and I am sure that she cannot afford her medicines to keep her healthy, so looking for free care. Can someone please help this lady. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Macie

Post by Macie »

I need help in assisting my daughter, who was diagnosed with epilepsy, medical coverage. I've a applied for Medicaid and food stamps, but because she is a full time college student we don't qualify. I receive Social security disability. I really need help, I don't know where to look at anymore for her medications and she needs to follow up with a neurologist being also the fact that she has a lesion on her brain and that also has given her a lot of other medical conditions. I'm desperate to help her but financially it's impossible. I also need help with dental care bring that I don't have any dental coverage only Medicare which doesn't cover dental. If someone can please get back to me as soon as possible I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have no dental insurance, and the daughter is under the age of 18, then you have options available. Most states offer some form of care. But you better apply before the ACA is repealed. So act quickly. There may also be medications to help suppress any pain from the surgery/testing. So look into these options, and trying medical or dental care for the uninsured.