Georgia Power utility bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Bw19
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Georgia Power utility bill

Post by Bw19 »

I live in Lithonia, Georgia 30058, I am currently unemployed due to the fact that i was laid off last December, which put me in a tight bond, I had my elctric cut off due to the fact that my unemployment is not enough to pay all my bills. I figured i would be able to pay the bill off, but i am a single mother in Georgia trying to raise four boys, One son with a haering impairment and three others younger than ten. I located a house but then Georgia Power the electric company here in Georgia, will not turn on the power unless i paid the balance of $509.00 for the old account and 389.00 for a new deposit in order to turn on my service. Now I am out of my house with four children and no lights. I can not understand why noone will help me. I have a new house but no lights. Is there anyway I can get some help? Please contact me through my e-mail
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Georgia Power utility bill

Post by Admin »

Assistance programs, how to get help with power bills, rent, and other expenses in Dekalb and Lithonia Georgia. For low income energy assistance, also try the Georgia Department of Human Resources, Division of Family and Children Services at 404-929-245
Georgia Power also has some payment programs and will offer help. Call them at 1-888-660-5890
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rogr1.html
Bw19 wrote:I live in Lithonia, Georgia 30058, I am currently unemployed due to the fact that i was laid off last December, which put me in a tight bond, I had my elctric cut off due to the fact that my unemployment is not enough to pay all my bills. I figured i would be able to pay the bill off, but i am a single mother in Georgia trying to raise four boys, One son with a haering impairment and three others younger than ten. I located a house but then Georgia Power the electric company here in Georgia, will not turn on the power unless i paid the balance of $509.00 for the old account and 389.00 for a new deposit in order to turn on my service. Now I am out of my house with four children and no lights. I can not understand why noone will help me. I have a new house but no lights. Is there anyway I can get some help? Please contact me through my e-mail
99doggies

Post by 99doggies »

Good afternoon,
I am desperately seeking assistance with our bills (gas and electric bills the most). We have 2 children, the youngest who is 1 year 3 months has to be kept away from day care because of his delicate health. We've already had 2 hospitalizations and 1 surgery for the youngest He has a cardiologist, a gastroenterologist, a pulmonologist, and an allergist. With all that my husband has to be the only one working now because I have to be home with him. We've had our electricity turn off even though all that explained to the electric company employee who came to turn our power off. Thank God it was turned back on before he needed his oxygen. I see that you can help us or at least point us in the right direction. I've tried other agencies and was told that we don't live in that county or the funds already ran out. It's as if we're always one step too late. I also see that you can help with providing legitimate at home jobs that too would be most appreciated. I am willing to work but cannot leave the home until my son's health is sorted out. He's doing much better now thank God but we still have to play it safe until he's up to date on his shots (he's on his 4-6 months shots and he's 15 months) Again, any and all help will be appreciated. I live in Richmond County Georgia.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We may be able to point you in the right direction, as we do not provide cash or financial assistance our self. Many people with medical conditions are usually given priority for emergency funds to pay bills, and energy providers often have programs to prevent or postpone the shut off for people with medical conditions or diseases. Here is information on various Georgia utility assistance and disconnection prevention programs by county and across the state, so look into these Georgia financial assistance programs and solutions listed here for Georgia. Keep calling all agencies in the area.
99doggies wrote:Good afternoon,
I am desperately seeking assistance with our bills (gas and electric bills the most). We have 2 children, the youngest who is 1 year 3 months has to be kept away from day care because of his delicate health. We've already had 2 hospitalizations and 1 surgery for the youngest He has a cardiologist, a gastroenterologist, a pulmonologist, and an allergist. With all that my husband has to be the only one working now because I have to be home with him. We've had our electricity turn off even though all that explained to the electric company employee who came to turn our power off. Thank God it was turned back on before he needed his oxygen. I see that you can help us or at least point us in the right direction. I've tried other agencies and was told that we don't live in that county or the funds already ran out. It's as if we're always one step too late. I also see that you can help with providing legitimate at home jobs that too would be most appreciated. I am willing to work but cannot leave the home until my son's health is sorted out. He's doing much better now thank God but we still have to play it safe until he's up to date on his shots (he's on his 4-6 months shots and he's 15 months) Again, any and all help will be appreciated. I live in Richmond County Georgia.
Ridley

Post by Ridley »

Good Morning,

I reside in Stone Mountain, Georgia and in need of utility assistance for gas and water. I pray you can help, I work as well, but recently was in a work accident and I haven't been on my job long to accumulate time off, so if you can please assist me with this situation I would really appreciate it or even point me in the right direction to get this matter resolved quickly.Thank you in advanced and May God bless you.
Morba

Post by Morba »

Hi, I'm seeking assistance for my GA Power bill. I have already received help from LHEAP this year for my gas bill. However, I'm still having financial issues as I'm trying to keep up with my light bills. I'm wanting to be inform of any other assistance program suitable for my situation in GA within the 30331 zip code.
TimMac

Post by TimMac »

I am 63, had a stroke in July. I spent time in hospital then at home, I went back to work but couldn't remember a lot of things and still don't remember. If you just look at me you might not know that I am so empty inside. There are so many things I don’t' remember. I may get better and I may not.
Unfortunately I worked for my husband for free for years so my only money right now totals $1048.oo before taxes and believe it or not I will have to pay taxes on that. I have a place to love until December but after that I have no idea.
Both my parent are gone. My children are trying to help me but they don't have anything either. I need help now, I am praying that I get approved for the $1300.00 a month that is being reviewed by disability. It is from my former husband of many years who is still alive but like me not remarried. I hope and pray I get approved but don't know. If you can help me I appreciate it very much.
It has taken me a long time to ask, not something I have ever had to do and it isn't easy but I need help and I need help now. I owe GA power abut 258.00 and am scared to death that they are going to cut off my electricity. I also owe other utilities. I have about 100.00 to my name. If you can help me God Bless you. Or if you can tell me what to do to get the immediate help I need I appreciate it so much. Thank you.
Gronk

Post by Gronk »

I am in need of emergency electrical bill assistance. I have experienced a financial hardship and unable to pay my electric bill at this time. I have been negotiating with Georgia Power Energy Company for extra time to pay but still have not raised the funds need. My current bill is 3 months past due and scheduled for disconnection after the 6th of December. Thank you for any assistance you can provide!
Perry

Post by Perry »

I have four kids. I am a teacher at Atlanta Preparatory school of the arts. I live in Atlanta GA. I need help with my Georgia pay bill, the bill is $900 and some odd dollars. But it's only $544 to keep it on. I'm going to be late on my rent if I pay it myself I need some help PLEASE!!!!
Anestatia

Post by Anestatia »

I need assistance with GA Power. I'm a single mother of 3 and I'm also living in a small house with my mother, step father and sister. I don't get any help from family. I work but daycare is getting most of my money and I don't have enough money. After each check I'm left with about 80.00 and that's basically gas for the next 2 weeks. I am trying my hardest but I seem to make it nowhere.