Lost of main income

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
itle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lost of main income

Post by itle »

Unable to pay utility bills due to husband being incarcerated. And will be there for months. My disabled son & I are receiving benefits under him. Plus son is receiving SSI. But will increase in September as I was told. So right now I don't have enough to pay all our utility bills. Electric, phone & water. I've been unable to work due to my disabilities. But I don't have the credits to apply for SSDI. I need help in paying electric, phone & water. Also, any way I can get help on paying off a title loan on "my"vehicle. I did that in thinking I was gonna get my husband's last benefit check to make it through this month. I know, stupid!!!

I'm in Wolfe City, TX of Hunt county
Electric, TXU
Phone, ATT
Water, Wolfe City

Thanks,
Laura
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lost of main income

Post by Admin »

Thanks for detailed info. Here are some options and programs for Texas.

TXU Energy Lite-Up Texas 1-866-454-8387

Community Services, Inc. (903) 872-2401 This is a non-profit that may have grants, or can provide you information on other options.

You can even try the LIHEAP program. Call up TXU and ask about this.

More names and details on TX assistance programs,
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Diego

Post by Diego »

I just started working as a waitress, my husband lost his job a couple months ago, which was our number one income. We have Four children, aged twelve and under. I'm still training at my job, not making any money yet and the bills keep rolling in. Our electric is currently off, has been since last week and our kids aren't going to have a Christmas this year. Do you know anyone who could help my family? Thank you.
JennyMay12

Post by JennyMay12 »

Recently took over the care of my three grandchildren, so lost my job and income, and moved into an apartment. I have an old electric bill that I have to pay plus a deposit in order to get it turned on in my name which I have to get done. I have left messages with other places for assistance and received one call back saying they would pay $75 but I'm still $219 short. If there is any way you could help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

if you lost your main income, then try a different job. There are side gigs, hustle jobs, ways to sell stuff for cash, and more. All sorts of opportunities are out there to help replace a main income. Details are here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
JennyMay12 wrote:Recently took over the care of my three grandchildren, so lost my job and income, and moved into an apartment.