I need help with my light bill threatening to cut my lights off tomorrow and I have my 3 Kid's and I'm a single mother

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Trinakeith38
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I need help with my light bill threatening to cut my lights off tomorrow and I have my 3 Kid's and I'm a single mother

Post by Trinakeith38 »

I'm a single mother of three and Georgia power is going to cut my lights off tomorrow. I need at least 400 dollars to keep my lights on. I'm only work 4 hours a day only four days a week. I'm not making enough money. I just paid my last hundred dollars and they're gonna still cut my lights off. I need help, If anyone could help us please thank you and God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I need help with my light bill threatening to cut my lights off tomorrow and I have my 3 Kid's and I'm a single moth

Post by Admin »

Here is a list of the Georgia Power assistance programs, with many other options listed on the main site. Use the search bar at the top to find them.
Trinakeith38 wrote:I'm a single mother of three and Georgia power is going to cut my lights off tomorrow. I need at least 400 dollars to keep my lights on. I'm only work 4 hours a day only four days a week. I'm not making enough money. I just paid my last hundred dollars and they're gonna still cut my lights off. I need help, If anyone could help us please thank you and God Bless.
Trinakeith38

Re: I need help with my light bill threatening to cut my lights off tomorrow and I have my 3 Kid's and I'm a single moth

Post by Trinakeith38 »

I looked for some Georgia power assistance in the search bar but nothing comes up.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Typing "Georgia power" power pulls it right up. But Try this. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... progr.html