Paralysis from MS

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Sadness
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Paralysis from MS

Post by Sadness »

I live in Minnesota. I been recently have paralysis on my left side of my body. They think its MS. I Had to quit working due to walking problems and left arm problems. Have lots of doctor appointments to go to and tests. Don't know what to do behind on my propane bill also almost out of propane. Can you help me at all? I can't get a loan tried everything. Please advice.
Beauty

Re: Paralysis from MS

Post by Beauty »

Hi, my name is Michelle and I have over 1000$ electric bill. I am paralyzed from MS. I just been paying what I can here and there and now I have received a disconnect notice for the 8th of November. I don't know where to turn for help even partial help would be grateful.  If you could please contact me with any suggestions for MS patients I would really appreciate anything. I have 3 children in my home.. My children and I am on disability and responsible for everything it’s just been tough with my low income. The disability does not pay much when paralyzed from MS. Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
Brandy

Re: Paralysis from MS

Post by Brandy »

Dear Representative,
My girlfriend and I are both disabled and on disability from MS I am a paraplegic wheelchair bound retired teacher of 21 years from both Hillsborough and Pasco county Title I public middle schools. Both of us work from home and have not been given enough hours. We are both in search of a remote job.
Last week our 13 year old 2.5 Ton central AC compressor stopped working. We are suffering from severe heat exhaustion and my Paralysis from MS makes us unable to do anything. My social security disability benefits were discontinued after 29 years being disabled and on SSDI for a total of 12 years. SS Administration is investigating my income from the PT work I do at home. They will see there's only a few months during the time of the pandemic I was overpaid roughly $6,000; because, my employer needed virtual instructors. I earned over the allowable amount only to be able to afford medical expenses for my disability.
Our emergency is now PT virtual instruction is not on high demand, my social security stopped payments for June and July, my mortgage and child support for my 10 year old daughter are both 2 months late, and my AC has broke, leaving us in desperation. On top of all that, my phone is not suitable for any carrier, I am using Google voice only thru WiFi.
Please provide the resources I may apply for financial assistance for an AC unit from a program that help people with Paralysis from MS. Our health maybe at risk of heat exhaustion and dehydration living in a 1200 SQ ft single family home without AC.