I rely on a space heater

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Hailey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I rely on a space heater

Post by Hailey »

I was recently given an eviction notice for nonpayment due to the fact I deducted the cost of 2 space heaters from my rent. Since their heat hasn't been on until mid this month. Now I'm about to be homeless and have nowhere to go.
I have 1 person living with me, fiancé who works at Walgreen, and my business is currently owed money, but it hasn't been paid so I'm left stranded. Any info on what I could do would be great. I just need a place to not freeze to death until the 7th.
Elephant

Re: I rely on a space heater

Post by Elephant »

Hello,
I live in Massachusetts and I am in greatly need of help paying my heating bill.
I am walking around in my sweaters and a small heater (which I rely on) because I am afraid to turn on the heat.
The bill gets so high. It’s unbearable!
Please help.
Alibaba
anti spam: Blue

Re: I rely on a space heater

Post by Alibaba »

Hey, I am 24. I live with my disabled parents and I have a little girl that just turned 16 months. I’m not the type to ask for help but I need you all help our heat went out and it’s going to cost 400 to 500. Not counting to get it installed I was wondering do you all help with that? My area code is 28092. If you will you please contact me. We have a little space heater but. It don’t warm the whole house and its very cold here. We are trying our best to stay warm so, will you please help me and my family thanks and god, bless you all.