FMLA stopped and need electric bill help

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
LesterH
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

FMLA stopped and need electric bill help

Post by LesterH »

Hello, I was referred to you by the BCOC and my state represented. I’m in need of any help to get my electric back on.
Last December I ran out of my FMLA because my dad was in the ice and I couldn't pay any bills and my electric was shut off. I have a 5 and 7 year old and my 5 year old needs his nebulizer. My total balance they said was 7432. I have paid 2500 and they turned it back on with help of state represented and then march 20th they turned it off again.
I have put every penny towards this bill and LIHEAP is closed now. I just paid 4300 they said I have to pay the reminder of 2600 to bring it to a zero balance and restore service they will not budge at all.
I’m seeing a therapist because I’m severely depressed being away from my home and my children don’t understand we have been staying with different friends for the past month now I am seeking any help guidance or assistance possible; please to help get my power back on and my family home.
Thank you and god bless.
Daya knight
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: FMLA stopped and need electric bill help

Post by Daya knight »

Hello,
I have been diagnosed with bells palsy and am unable to work or pay me electric bills. While I can of course get FMLA my job does not have short term disability and I am unable to work temporarily. I was hoping for rental assistance and possible utility assistance for a month or two. Please let me know if you are able to assist. I appreciate your time and help.