PPL

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Jeans
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

PPL

Post by Jeans »

Good evening,
I would identify myself as Disabled, but working full time to take care of my teen age daughter. I am now employed with the Hartford in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania on 90 probation as a new hire. I recently was approved for on track, however the PPL bill prior to that was $2,000.00. I was told if approved on track would take a chunk of that bill off. My bill is down, and I am just now working things out with my line holder for my home to keep it. I am afraid that by the time I am able to make a full payment I will be hit with full PPL payments. Is there any advice you have? Thank you in advance for your time.
Best regards,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: PPL

Post by Admin »

Our advice is to work with PPL. They can go over the terms and conditions of the program. But you need to adhered to them. It is a binary choice...either you do it or don't. They are going way out of their way to over you this option. So take it up with them, and find other PPL assistance programs.
Jeans wrote:Good evening,
I would identify myself as Disabled, but working full time to take care of my teen age daughter. I am now employed with the Hartford in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania on 90 probation as a new hire. I recently was approved for on track, however the PPL bill prior to that was $2,000.00. I was told if approved on track would take a chunk of that bill off. My bill is down, and I am just now working things out with my line holder for my home to keep it. I am afraid that by the time I am able to make a full payment I will be hit with full PPL payments. Is there any advice you have? Thank you in advance for your time.
Best regards,