Water disconnected due to job layoff

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
GooseC
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Water disconnected due to job layoff

Post by GooseC »

Financial assistance due to job layoff. Need assistance immediately as water has been disconnected and mortgage payment late. I will be 60 in May, but also have my son and his family here including a 3 year old. He has been laid off as well and we were living off of his income. Have had no water for 2 days now. Have exhausted all resources (family, friends, etc.) They are struggling also.
Mooo Me

Re: Water disconnected due to job layoff

Post by Mooo Me »

Good afternoon, recently I left my job because I was offered a better position for another company. The company I went to didn't inform me that they we using me as a trail run. So they fired me after 3 weeks with no notice so now I will not be able to pay me water or light bill for this month. I am trying to look for work before it is disconnected. I applied for unemployment however nothing has panned out.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Water disconnected due to job layoff

Post by Admin »

Do you have any money at all? If not, try one of the charity or government programs. There are several offered. Find them here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... money.html
Why not unemployment though? Have you ever had a job? If so, you should qualify.
Mooo Me wrote: I will not be able to pay me water or light bill for this month. I am trying to look for work before it is disconnected. I applied for unemployment however nothing has panned out.