Social services

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Andre
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Social services

Post by Andre »

Social services won't help much with utility assistance and yells at me every time I try to get help for electric and rent. I get $740 month disability for an illness and also Operation Breakthrough won't help me anymore and said I would have money for bills if I would stop buying cat food. Get rid of my cats and stop the veterinary bills. Please help me. Should I call legal aid. What funds are out there for fall or winter heating and rent help. Please call ASAP, please help me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Social services

Post by Admin »

Well, Operation Breakthrough or any agency does not owe you a thing. Why would you call legal aid? You sound very entitled, which is sad. We actually agree with Social Services that if you can't afford your power, you should not have pets or cats. Even if you apply for help during the winter months, they will ask the same questions. But try, and Wichita assistance programs for support.
Andre wrote:Social services won't help much with utility assistance and yells at me every time I try to get help for electric and rent. I get $740 month disability for an illness and also Operation Breakthrough won't help me anymore and said I would have money for bills if I would stop buying cat food. Get rid of my cats and stop the veterinary bills. Please help me. Should I call legal aid. What funds are out there for fall or winter heating and rent help. Please call ASAP, please help me.