Lights restored

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Adamakin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lights restored

Post by Adamakin »

My family and I am are in dire need of getting our lighting services restored. I have a 1 years, 2 years, 13 years, and 16 years old. 2 have asthma. My services were disconnected today and I need help getting them restored immediately.
I don't know who to call because every number PECO has given me does not have any help or doesn't offer help. I also need help with getting our rent caught up. For the past 2 years we have only had 1 income and have been doing our best to make ends meet. My husband and I have been NO help for our light bill service and it's a shame because we are a family of 6 living off one income. We receive no assistance at all.
Henert
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lights restored

Post by Henert »

Hello. Just want to say I really need help with my rent and lights, and want to get the electricity turn back on. I start my job soon and won't get paid for about 3 weeks. My rent is 400.00 and my light bill is 75.00 dollars, which I hope to pay to get them restored. I don't like asking anyone for help but I have my granddaughter which I have raised from birth and I wouldn't be asking for help if I didn't need it. So please help me. Don't know what else to do. Thank you for taking the time to read this.