Working part time and behind on electric

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Game Thr
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Working part time and behind on electric

Post by Game Thr »

My fiance and I are both employed by a moving company who has told us they have work and they were going to call us every day for our schedules and that the money is here for us but we have waited around. So we are basically part time workers. We went on jobs that we both got paid 20 dollars for and now our electric is going to be turned off on the 13th. We both have put in applications everywhere. We have a three year old and nowhere else to turn.
Maroon

Re: Working part time and behind on electric

Post by Maroon »

Good Afternoon
I am a 38 year old single parent of 3 working part time basis only. I am in desperate need of someone assistance to help me out in a manner that I believe I may qualify for. I have one income, which is myself. I get $15,000.00 in child support arrears in the Cecil County child support court that I have not received. But I have not received a child support check for help in almost 1 1/2 years.
Attached is all my information, including a shut off notice from Delmarva Power indicating they may shut off my lights tomorrow because I am struggling to make ends meet and pay all bills, utilities, children expense, car expenses etc.
I am very nervous to say the least and read about this program.
Could someone please review my documentations and please provide me with any information as to where my next step is OR help me out with somehow not having my lights turned off for me and my children. I need hope in going forward to confirm some sort of plan to help me through and a budget to help me and my family. Then I can pay it back using income from my part time job.
Thank you so much for your time in reading and reviewing this and any or all cooperation to help me and my children.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks so much.
Sincerely,
Claudia Rivera
anti spam: Blue

Re: Working part time and behind on electric

Post by Claudia Rivera »

I, my daughter, and my 6 month old granddaughter have been struggling to pay our electric bill and we are now in disconnection notice if we don't pay the amount by October 10th 2018. I am mentally ill, and my daughter works part time buy mostly stays at home with her daughter to take care of her but she is trying to go back to school to hopefully be able to get a job.
Neither of us have a job nor do we have any support other than our food stamps and Medicaid on my daughter and granddaughter. We are in desperate need of help so our lights won't get turned off. We wouldn't have anywhere to go if our electricity gets turned off. And of course we must have electricity because we have a 6 month old living in our home who is my granddaughter. We don't receive any help for my granddaughter as she is a part time worker. We have been lucky to have been able to get the bill paid every month due to family who would try to help, but we no longer can get help from them. Please contact us if there's any information that could possibly help. It would be forever appreciated. Thank you in advance and God Bless.