Divorced

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
LittleBigTown
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Divorced

Post by LittleBigTown »

I am recently divorced, and my electric company went back several months and did a new meter reading. The total of the bill is up to $800 and I have been paying what I can month to month to keep it from being disconnected. They want $600 by the 9th of July or it will be shut off and I just don't have that from my next paycheck. Right now I have $1.94 in the bank.
I have two children, a house payment, car payment, and other utilities and the little bit of child support he was ordered to pay is just not helping at all. I need any assistance I can get.
Michelle berryhill
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Divorced

Post by Michelle berryhill »

I have had a running disconnect notice on my power bill for the past 2 months. The total bill is $321. I had an appointment today with Community Action, I could not find my sons social security card and therefore they would not see me. I did however have his birth certificate, but they do not accept that. I really need some kind of help since this bill is not even mine entirely as I inherited it from a divorce. I have called the Salvation Army, The Love Center, and Catholic Center for Concern, Etowah Batist Mission Center (closed til 4.4.17).