Need electricity for nebulizer

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
TimPfeifer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need electricity for nebulizer

Post by TimPfeifer »

I am looking at a possibility of electricity being disconnected in 2016. It is $568.00 but 404.10 have to be paid on that day or it will be cut off. My kids and me has bad asthma and we use the nebulizer pump to control the asthma. I am a diabetic that uses insulin and I have to eat with my insulin. We would not be able to keep our apartment without lights.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need electricity for nebulizer

Post by Admin »

Are you fully disabled if you have a nebulizer? If so, look into the programs that offer financial aid to people with a disability. Information is here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... stanc.html
There may be resources (such as LIHEAP) which helps with electricity bills. Also look into state rules for power retention for medical equipment.
TimPfeifer wrote:I am looking at a possibility of electricity being disconnected in 2016. It is $568.00 but 404.10 have to be paid on that day or it will be cut off. My kids and me has bad asthma and we use the nebulizer pump to control the asthma. I am a diabetic that uses insulin and I have to eat with my insulin. We would not be able to keep our apartment without lights.
Alessia

Post by Alessia »

Yes my electricity is shut off. I'm on SSI and me and my husband are separated and in the process of a divorce. My income is only 610.00 a month. I live in Lodi, CA and I have 1 daughter who is 9 years old. We both have health problems, asthma which we do need a nebulizer. I also lost my speech and unable to write. I am at a complete loss here.
B Side

Post by B Side »

Hello here. My wife & I are on nebulizers, plus our 3 sons are in South Chesterfield, VA 23834. We're a working family that recently fell on hard times. My electricity bill is $470 due by the 9th. I already gotten an extension to make it last until then. But within the last month my car went down & I lost my job due to not being able to come. During the that time I used my last 2 checks trying to fix car while I was still working, then to find out I blew a head gasket in my engine. My wife work but it's hard to stretch it out. I start a new job next week on November 8th, got a buddy letting me use his car. But right now in desperate need of help with bill.
Called all the people they gave me on the 2-1-1 hotline for nebulizers bill help. But don't qualify since not on assistance. We can't find any help if we're not on welfare, we just hit a rough patch & need sum assistance with bill. Please point me in the right direction.