Utility bill help for heart disease patient

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Mrs.Johnson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Utility bill help for heart disease patient

Post by Mrs.Johnson »

I'm currently needing assistance with my utility bills. My son and I just moved into a new home. He just turned three and has a lot of medical including congenital heart disease. Last month he had to have an emergency heart surgery where the doctors had to replace a pacemaker that he received shortly after birth due to the pacemaker leads breaking. Do to his unplanned medical need we are in an extreme need of assistance with our utility bills. If there is any one that can assist us with this please let me know. Our bill is past due as of February 14th, 2016. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
vickie jo

Re: Utility bill help for heart disease patient

Post by vickie jo »

Hello Love Inc,
I am writing as I am in need of a lot of things you offer as I am on social security and having a very hard time with utility and other bills. I have 2 children who see doctors for their disabilities, which my daughter just had open heart surgery in Las Vegas, NV and is recovering quite well. I live in Henderson, NV and can't seem to find any help when I came across your website.
My daughter has to go almost every 2 weeks to see her heart doctor and my car broke down and I don't have money to fix it or take it in to see why it is not working and I seen something about help with repair of vehicle. They also need help for their utility and AC bills. I have been praying to God for some answers and I am hoping there is a way you can help me. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Utility bill help for heart disease patient

Post by Admin »

Try one of the grant programs. As if your kid is 3, and has challenges, he may qualify for support. But the application process takes time for these disability grants, as it takes time to approve applications, disburse funds, etc.
Mrs.Johnson wrote:I'm currently needing assistance with my utility bills. My son and I just moved into a new home. He just turned three and has a lot of medical including congenital heart disease. Last month he had to have an emergency heart surgery where the doctors had to replace a pacemaker that he received shortly after birth due to the pacemaker leads breaking.