need help with my electric bill will be shut off monday 22

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Kristin.alcorn8
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

need help with my electric bill will be shut off monday 22

Post by Kristin.alcorn8 »

My name is Kristin. I am a single mom of three I recently lost my job due to a death in the family. My electric will be shut off Monday the 22 of September if I do not come up with 311.00. I have tried talking to the electric company and they wont work with me. I have tried the salvation army and churches every one that I have contacted are out of funds until October some even later thank October .I am in desperate need can any body please help me and my kids out. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: need help with my electric bill Will be shut off monday

Post by Admin »

Hi Kristin,
What state? Regardless that is not much time. Probably your only option is crisis LIHEAP, which has an accelerated application process. But even that program often lacks funding and takes time as they need proof of income, copies of bills, etc. More info is here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... p_cri.html
Kristin.alcorn8

Re: need help with my electric bill will be shut off monday

Post by Kristin.alcorn8 »

I live in house springs Missouri, zip code 63051. I think I have contacted them as well my electric is shut off now. I'm really needing help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: need help with my electric bill will be shut off monday

Post by Admin »

Here are some charities to try in Jefferson County for financial aid. Maybe some can help. Read more.
Survivor

Re: need help with my electric bill will be shut off monday 22

Post by Survivor »

Hi, I just recently lost my job and found out I was pregnant. Today is Tuesday May, 19 2016. My gas bill is past due and was shut off today. It is 499.92, which seems a little high, I think there is a leak but nothing can be done until my bill is paid. Please I have never asked for help like this before.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: need help with my electric bill will be shut off monday 22

Post by Admin »

Try the LIHEAP program in Mississippi for paying your gas bill. But there is nothing to prevent you from making repairs to the line right now. Call a contractor to look at it, and work with a local church to see if they have volunteers for it. There are many listed here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ather.html