Need an application

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Mr. Aperghis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need an application

Post by Mr. Aperghis »

I just now received the notice about the Energy Assistance Rate Program. To be honest, I never received any documentation in the mail to fill out nor did I find anything staying I had to download it... this is why you never received it! I have just now gone to the site to download the form and fill it out.
Also, in checking the last bill for my account number to include in this email, I noticed a discrepancy in the statement ... past due amount! What is this? My bank statement clearly shows I had in fact paid you over the last year each month! Yet, there's a past due total of $139.73! What do I have to do send copies of my statement for the past year to prove I paid? Something is not right here because I KNOW I paid my bill each month!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need an application

Post by Admin »

We do not provide applications. But we have information on who to call in Georgia for an EAP application. We also do not mail out applications...talk to the state. You must think we are someone else, as we do not do anything you indicate below. Anyhow, try this for applications to EAP in Georgia.
Mr. Aperghis wrote:I just now received the notice about the Energy Assistance Rate Program. To be honest, I never received any documentation in the mail to fill out nor did I find anything staying I had to download it... this is why you never received it! I have just now gone to the site to download the form and fill it out.
Also, in checking the last bill for my account number to include in this email, I noticed a discrepancy in the statement ... past due amount! What is this? My bank statement clearly shows I had in fact paid you over the last year each month! Yet, there's a past due total of $139.73! What do I have to do send copies of my statement for the past year to prove I paid? Something is not right here because I KNOW I paid my bill each month!
Fleecesweaters

Re: Need an application

Post by Fleecesweaters »

I have been out of work since February 22, 2015. I would like information about getting assistance with my utilities. Please let me know the steps to take. I am single and have no kids my application with Social security is in the process state, I have medical illness that is keeping me from working. Any help would be much appreciated.