Just moved into a new home and we need to turn on the power

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Kingger
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Just moved into a new home and we need to turn on the power

Post by Kingger »

I have a fiancé and together we have 2 children. We just moved into a new home in Des Moines Iowa. I was
wondering if there is any way we could get assistance with our electricity deposit to Alliant energy of 200.00. Also was wondering if there were places near my area that have a food bank, or give gas and clothing vouchers. My husband and I are both unemployed and in today’s economy we can barely live to support or children. Any information would be extremely helpful! Thank you so much!
The Monster

Re: Just moved into a new home and we need to turn on the power

Post by The Monster »

I am of need of an application for help with my power bill and fuel oil bill, and specifically we need it turned on for our new home. I never applied with you all before. I tried to do it on my own but my wife is not able to work full time any more so it is very hard on me.
Christmas is right around the corner and I have four kids.
So if there's any help for the power I will appreciate the help me and the family.
Hanlon3

Re: Just moved into a new home and we need to turn on the power

Post by Hanlon3 »

I need help paying and older bill and deposit to have power turned on in my name in my new home. Originally I had a roommate that was responsible for the power and gas. I found our yesterday that it has not been paid in 2 months and now is cut off.
No effort has been made to fix this problem. The roommate is being removed from my home. Due to no compliance of agreement. Not sure if you are able to help but this issue has caught me unaware and unprepared. Thank you for any advice and assistance that will help.