North Carolina Help With Utility Bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
ygreene1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

North Carolina Help With Utility Bill

Post by ygreene1 »

I need help on my light bill we don't have the money to anything. i am run out of solution.my like bill is 428.27 this is for aug.bill. setp.bill is 512.89. we are behind on are rent.we are trying are best.we do have kids. ther nichael jr. johnathan, joseph,timothy,victoria,my mom,garry,rechel.and her baby kira,matt.my husband.I can't work I'm sick if you can help let us know thank you yesenia
Hyuandai
anti spam: Blue

Re: North Carolina Help With Utility Bill

Post by Hyuandai »

Hello,
I live in Greensboro NC. I am having a hard time right now. I am employed and I fell behind in my utility bill because my heating unit went out in my house. My utility bill is $575.99 and will be disconnected on August 17, 2017. I have no way of paying the bill. I went to Salvation Army and they denied me. I have 2 boys. Can you please help me and tell me what it is that I can do.
SouthernGirl

Post by SouthernGirl »

Hi. I am in need of energy assistance in North Carolina. I clicked on the North Carolina listing and the numbers and website were not valid. I appreciate your site because it has been very informative. If you have time, please email me the North Carolina information concerning receiving help with energy bills. Thank you.
Berteman
anti spam: Blue

Post by Berteman »

Good morning..  I was provided the link for by an associate. I am new to the area and your page indicates to reach out if needing links or guidance to local community assistance for help with paying my utility bills.  I  have most recently relocated here to North Carolina and still becoming acclimated to the area. Below is my home address information.Also, I would appreciate any links or information you have regarding qualified medical doctors in the vicinity, since I suffer with several chronic illnesses, as well as help with moving expenses.  My lease is up in March and I live here alone.  Thanking you in advance.