Legal issue with my utility company and overdue bills

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Mybadder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Legal issue with my utility company and overdue bills

Post by Mybadder »

Good day, I have documented proof and confession of BGE that after our 2010 and 2011 EUSP Grants Totaling in near excess of $ 1600.00 were purportedly returned to OHEP by a purported manual Check payment to which they refuse to produce their purported cancel check. It is because they do not have it because they never returned the stolen monies and have just distributed it among the thieves involved.

It turns out in fact, BGE has no authority to re-review issued EFT Grants made to the utility servicers for the EUSP Households.......

The thieving criminals alleged via an email last moth that after three years of these payments being missing at large and, AFTER/Effect of a purported 2013 change in OHEP that designates the applicant must now be the account holder.

Notably the application for MEAP and OHEP is a one page application and that all household income is considered in the application process and that THERE A NEEDY HOUSEHOLD SHOULD NEVER BE DENIED AFFORDABLE UTILITY SERVICES!!!!!! THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT!!!!! UNDER Maryland Constitution and PSC, OHEP and DHS decry that a utility provider cannot deny the grants because the applying household member is not the name on the applying households electric account!!!!!!!! This is nothing more then the must be stopped and shut down legal business at work, those lawyers who need to be put out of business and more outrageous hodge podge by greedy money changers.

The above noted purported EUSP Program change took effect as of 2013, the applications made no disclosure of any such hocus pocus and is according to the BGE theft rings case manager,however I cannot find the repeal law on the books nor the reissue law so am sure it is just another lie, purchased with excesses of the Maryland Citizens Stolen Funds as there is no Maryland laws changing household requirement anywhere pursuant to EUSP law and OHEP and DHS do not have authority to make or change this law, only citizens and legislators as EUSP Program is for HEAT EMERGENCIES SO renters, lodgers and anyone in Md. who consumes electric and who has the necessary forced government poverty income qualifies, that simple and NO ACCOUNT HOLDER STATUS SHOULD STOP ANYONE FROM GETTING HEATING MONIES!!!!!!!

BGE DID NOT WANT TO ACCEPT THE MONEY.THEN IT WAS TO BE PROVIDED TO US, OUR HOUSEHOLD SO WE COULD PURCHASE HEAT, WOOD, GAS OR AN ELECTRIC POWER PACK BUT THSI IS PERVERTED AND OBSENE AND THESE PIGS NEED TO BE LOCKED UP!!!!! OH, AND LOCK UP THEIR PSC LAP DOGS TOO AND SEIZE THEIR ASSETS TOO.

I am in the process of prepping the criminal theft complaint against the Goldman-SACKS/Sucks owned company and plan on one of those criminals change in wardrobe that contains strips. Because BGE refuses to provide the purported cancel check purportedly mailed to Maryland Office of OHEP/DHS, I conclude theft.

Moreover, I have contacted the DHS/OHEP executive local program director and have confirmed without doubt our stolen grant funds of 1600.00 were paid to BGE AND ARE still issued to our household.

This means that if either of us dies today or tomorrow our estate will be charged the sum of purported grants stolen by BGE!!!! The later is also illegal as we have paid our rents as good surfs in this forced monarchal dictatorship. WE ARE SICK OF RICH CORPORATE PIGS, THEIR JUDGES, LAWYERS, AND REGULATORS.

Furthermore, had the BGE criminal cartel returned the payments to OHEP/DHS, we would have been notified of the returned payments and afforded an opportunity to obtain other heating sources as the laws provided. And had DHS/OHEP denied the grants after issuing and approving them to BGE WE WERE DUE NOTIFICATION AND A RIGHT TO appeal, that is, had DHS/OHEP affirmed the BGE cartel AUTHORITY TO DENY PAYMENTS they had already accepted and made OHEP certifications thereto, (the certifications req. this BGE cartel to apply the funds to the account and their PSC CONFIRMS THEY HAVE NO AUTHORITY TO DENY APPLICATION OF THESE EMERGENCY HEATING GRANT PAYMENTS).

Based on information, belief and proof contained in our account, we conclude what BGE did was create a scam program called CAMP and Budgie Billy to cover their thefts and lied to the households who were to get the grants. They inflated the electric accounts too by increasing monthly charges so the already impoverished household sinks further and further into the criminal cartels black hole. They refuse to follow the laws laid out in OHEP/DHS which would eliminate the emergency heat crisis BUT NO, THEY ENJOY TORTURING THESE SICK, OLD AND POOR PEOPLE, MAY THE WHOREY HARLOTS OF THE BEAST OF BABYLON BURN IN ETERNAL HELL FOR THEIR RUTHLESS SINS and get their due comes on their judgment day.

Based on our account alone, we have concluded these ruthless Corporate Thieving Criminals lead the OHEP Households to believe they had received the benefits of these grants!!!! And do this by convolution of the households account and illegally charging EUSP, OHEP/DHS households forbidden security deposits, intentional misapplication and administration of the households account, charging late fees that are not due and owed because they have stolen the Grants that would have righted the accounts but perverted stuff for sure.

It was not until just this May of 2013, BGE accounts manager, Criminal Theft, responded to our 2 year old demand for an accounting of all grants applied to our account since one of our household members had become totally disabled and another member is very, very ill and awaiting medical care for their terminal ailments.

This household in question, for who the greedy banking, electric cartel has stolen their grants from has paid FICA TAXES TOTALING in excess of 225,000.00, and to which the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT has forced us into poverty and now has the nerve to call this DAM entitlement AND NOT THE PREPAYMENT OF TAX THAT IT IS!!!! The DAM nerve!!!! (JUST GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK AND ALL THE INTEREST DUE ON IT AND THE INTEREST CHARGES WE WERE FORCED TO AMASS AS A RESULT OF THE REGAN PRE-PAYMENT OF FICA TAXES- WE WORKED FOR 40 YEARS DIVIDED BY THE 225,000.00 + FORCED FINANCING INTEREST FOR LOSS OF FORCED INCOME AMD AMOUNTS TO NEAR 3000.00 A DAM MONTH STRAIGHT PAY FOR A DAM INSURANCE POLICY THAT SHOULD BE MAKING US MILLIONAIRES NOT PULPERS, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG HERE AND WHY ARE AMERICANS SO STUPID, OH YEAH, CAUSE OF CRIMINAL BANKS AND THEIR CRONIES ).

Anyway this criminal corporate cartel has stolen these grants from the neediest of the needy of citizens, hope they are horse whipped too. We allege they have been stealing these grants under the watchful eyes of their paid lap dogs, the Maryland PSC who also need horse whipping too.

The PSC has informed BGE previously that they had no AUTHORITY TO RE-DECID OR AWARD OHEP/DHS GRANTS.

What is so concerning here is that pursuant to Md. OHEP/DHS auditing and accounting requirement under our laws, these awarded grants are audited and have been audited 6 times thru December 2012 since the theft of our grant monies, so, if this is not organized criminal activity and theft, their is in addition to the theft another problem with the legal businesses/accountants and state DHS, someone over there is thieving the monies or, they are receiving the funds then redistributing them to the Theft Ring.

Please pass this on and hopefully it makes news and HOPEFULLY THESE THIEVES GO TO JAIL, where they need to be and then to HELL for their day of accounting for their sins against the neediest of mankind.

I wonder how many of the Seniors who have died in the severe cold months since 2010 received EUSP payments that were stolen by BGE or maybe even PEPCO as then the persons involved are guilty of murder and I am sure they are and have killed people with these greedy, greedy acts.

Keeping you informed,
Fitness K
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Legal issue with my utility company and overdue bills

Post by Fitness K »

Hello,
I was homeless for 4 years until I was given an opportunity to get off the streets and qualified for a section 8 voucher.
Now this is been in the working for a year done everything that I needed on my part to be done, found a really nice apartment and got assistance from my case manager for the security and I used a lawyer for legal aid to review the lease. I am on disability so I'm on a tight budget.
Well to get to the point I went through a another program though Bon secures for help on an old BGE bill that needs to be paid in full before I move in. I looked at the apartment yesterday. I loved it. It is perfect for only me @ 43 home buddy.
The paper work was put in last month the 24 of February. Well I can say I gave it to them on 24th of March but found out it did not going till the following week or more. Ouch, the bill is 945.55
The complex wants me in by the 3rd of June 2017.
Dear sir or madam I thank you for listening but I feel I'm stuck if it’s not paid, I lose the apartment and find myself on the Streets again.
I'm sorry for the long letter but I have no were to turn to for the legal aid for this utility bill. Not sure if you can Gide me in the right direction. I could use all the help and guide possible. Once again
Thank you so very much!