I can't move until electric bill is paid off

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Rose
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I can't move until electric bill is paid off

Post by Rose »

I just found out I have a utility bill in my name that wasn’t paid off the amount is 1,000 dollars, I am trying to move into a new apartment and need to get the electric turned on, I’m pretty sure the company won’t work with me on making payments, but my children and I will not be able to live there with out electric they won’t even turn it on for me so if there’s any way someone please help me I would be so grateful.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I can't move until electric bill is paid off

Post by Admin »

Why won't the electric company work with you on some type of payment plan? Did you even call them and ask. Maybe they will allow you to pay the bill down over time, or come up with some type of arrangement. You can also explore other options for the utility bill, as there is government and non-profit aid. Find electric bill assistance programs.
Prentis

Post by Prentis »

Hello, I am looking for more information about your program. I am in Sanford Florida.
My electric bill is very high due to the summer months, and I would like to move to another part of the state but can't.
My electric company put a deposit on my account because my bill was a few days late of 328 dollars. And the bill alone is 227 and I was just looking for any kind of information you have to give me. Please.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

there are electric and other financial aid programs in Seminole County, which is Sanford. Find there here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... e_pro.html
Maybe they can help you get your power turned back on.
Prentis wrote:Hello, I am looking for more information about your program. I am in Sanford Florida.