Electricity service being shut off

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
annibelle_19
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Electricity service being shut off

Post by annibelle_19 »

Hello i was wondering how can yall help us with are eletricty bill it will be shut off in 4 hours is there any way u can help us pls thank you
carlosdiaz25

Electric being shut off Washington, D.C.

Post by carlosdiaz25 »

My electricity is about to get cut off, due to back bills that I haven't been able to keep up with, It has been a very hot summer and I have had to use my air conditioning when home just to keep cool, thus escalating the bill, right now I owe $435.00 in payment, they threatened to cut off my power, if I don't pay the full amount. Is there any type of assistance that will help me or any type of loan that I can pay back in installments, at least until I can get control of the bill? Washington, D.C.
SHANELLMOOREBOGGS

Electric getting turned off

Post by SHANELLMOOREBOGGS »

MY ELECTRIC IS GETTING TURNED OFF, I JUST STARTED A NEW JOB, AND I HAVE A DICONNECVT, I REALLY NEED HELP, MY PHONE IS OFF, CAN U EMAIL ME@ AND INFORM ME IF U CAN HELP MY ADDRESS IS LANE ELYRIA, OHIO 44035
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Electricity service being shut off

Post by Admin »

For anyone who is about to have their electric, heating, or any utility service turned off, or if you have received a disconnect notice, or if you need immediate or emergency help, the federal and state governments can help you here. The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). Almost all states offer Crisis Grants,
which are for an emergency situation and if you are in jeopardy of losing your heat or service. Grants can be used for termination of utility service or if in danger of being without oil, heating fuel, or if you may have your heating or utility service terminated. Contact your utility company and ask them about this, or local community action agency.
Echo

Post by Echo »

Hi, I live in NJ. Our electricity got shut off and I am a severe asthmatic and am in need of help with getting our electricity back on as soon as possible as it was shut off. I only make 200$ a week and my husband only makes 400 every two weeks. Please contact me if you can help.
Riggins

Post by Riggins »

I contacted community action a week ago in regards to getting help paying my electricity as it has been shut off for 3 weeks. They told me they put my referral in Monday and that they would call me this week, how long does it generally take for community action to get back with me to set an appointment date?
BladeRanger

Post by BladeRanger »

My name is Sabrina, my fiancé is Kyle. We are in serious trouble. Our utilities and electricity service are going to be cut off if I don’t come up with the amount they’re asking for within about two weeks. We have to move out of our house, because we can no longer afford to live here without electricity service. It has become impossible. The owner hasn’t been paying its mortgage and it’s going into foreclosure. Our car broke down last month while in the middle of trying to move our furniture into storage. It’s been a complete nightmare. We also do not receive EBT they cancelled it. We’ve been struggling very bad, we are living off of unemployment/PUA, and haven’t received payments for about 16 weeks, they owe us backdated but cannot contact them. Now we started receiving some payments but it’s all over the place. I’m not getting money weekly at all. We hardly have food, can hardly keep my home standing. No transportation to get anywhere or look at apartments, we can’t even get to a grocery store from where we live. We are supposed to move out of this house by next month. We’ve been trying to save what we can but it’s not happening. We spent through our security deposit and first months rent that we had.
We also have two dogs, and it’s hard to find a place that accepts them or does not include a large pet fee. I also have my mothers dog I’m caring for rig now and he might be sick. I can’t bring them to a vet. I’m so worried and mentally distraught. I’m not sure what to do anymore to stop my electricty service from being shut off. I’m scared they’re going to cut the lights and water soon, and worried we’re going to be thrown out/evicted. Please help!