Natural gas off before the cold winter

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Labble
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Natural gas off before the cold winter

Post by Labble »

I am 30 years old and live in PA. I live with my boyfriend that is 28 and my little boy who is turning one on the 8th of November. Our gas has been shut off and for 2 months now we have had now hot water. We have a hard time making rent every month, now we owe almost a grand for gas! I don’t know what to do because in a few months it will start to get cold again and we will freeze I can live with out hot water but I need to have heat for my baby for the winter. I don’t know what to do and who to call. Please help. Thank you for your time, pray to hear from you soon.
Sam Hunt
anti spam: Blue

Re: Natural gas off before the cold winter

Post by Sam Hunt »

My natural gas has been shut off, it has been 3 weeks now and I cannot find help. All the local resources won't help until November 1st and the one church won't have funding until sometime in August, my bill is over $1000 and I've lived in my apartment for 7 years and I've never had a bill that big. I need it fixed before the winter. I don't understand why it’s that big, will someone please help me????
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Natural gas off before the cold winter

Post by Admin »

Do you use Piedmont Gas? If so, here are their assistance programs. They can help you turn the service back on, get a grant or payment plan for future bills, and other financial support too. Find the options. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... stanc.html